Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just trying to see what time frame all of you are seeing from initial shipping date to final delivery to the dealership. Mine was shipped on 11/11. It’s off the rail car sitting in MA since 11/25, waiting on truck to bring it to my dealership in CT. Fords site states before 12/5. Is everyone else seeing longer times on theirs?
Mine arrived at the railyard on Wednesday of the week before Thanksgiving.

it arrived at the dealer overnight the next week, on Thanksgiving morning, and I took delivery on Black Friday.

The railyard is only about 30 miles from my dealer. The delay was a combination of the holiday and a driver shortage.
Sponsored

Bronco_Lover

Big Bend
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Radio silence here. No changes on any tracker. Why are they treating us this way? What happened to customer service?

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just trying to see what time frame all of you are seeing from initial shipping date to final delivery to the dealership. Mine was shipped on 11/11. It’s off the rail car sitting in MA since 11/25, waiting on truck to bring it to my dealership in CT. Fords site states before 12/5. Is everyone else seeing longer times on theirs?
I got shipped on 11/18 and took delivery on 11/20. But, got the built email on 10/30 and the wait to 11/18 shipping was excruciating.

Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

you got any Twitter handles for anyone who matters higher up? I don't know who the people are that you are referring to. I am ready to start making noise about this more publicly.
Find and Reach out on LinkedIn messenger, I know of a member here who had actual success there (and a mid level manager called them on their cell) and got a quick response and delivery. real people at MAP replied and got involved.

ChrisRain

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Bronco, 1969 Bronco, 2018 F-150 fx4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Shipped 11/12, arrived Baldwin FL 11/21, Tampa FL 11/25. Still in Tampa FL, tomorrow will be the 10th day there. Less than 60 miles to Sarasota it’s final destination. Sarasota Ford is the dealership. Fords eta for delivery was 11/22-11/28. It’s 6 days late tomorrow, dealership says it’s out of their hands. I replied, someone pays the shipping company, they have the right to ask the status of late vehicles. I will not accept a model year 2021 Bronco in 2022. @fordmotorcompany how about you get a better handle on shipping, unacceptable after 3 months on dirt mountain, originally built 8/3.

RTLGarage

First Edition
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (I also have a 1992 XLT)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am officially signed sealed delivered! She’s mine! And Ruby’s big booty even fits in the garage.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** FE6822CB-97BB-440A-AC7D-1A0950D1B927

Last edited:

Daiss21

Wildtrak
First Name
Darius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota 4Runner TRD-Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got shipped on 11/18 and took delivery on 11/20. But, got the built email on 10/30 and the wait to 11/18 shipping was excruciating.
Im in the middle of that excruciating wait. 13 days since I got my built email haven't shipped yet. So close but so far

Sponsored

KareBear

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mazda CX-5, 2020 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Built email on 11/28, Pals app updated to "dispatched" on 12/1, updated to "delivered" on 12/2 and we were set to pick it up tonight (huge bonus to living only 130 miles from the plant)! But wait...it has the airbag recall which still needs to be addressed and the dealership doesn't have the part. And so we wait again....
I’m by Youngstown, and I’m in the same boat. It went from Dearborn to Youngstown lickety split, but until Ford issues a full recall instead of an advanced notice, dealers’ hands are tied. It will void your warranty if they replace the airbag before instructed by Ford to do so. Mine has been at the dealership since 11/30 After 3+ months on Dirt Mountain.

KareBear

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mazda CX-5, 2020 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got to visit my baby at the dealership this evening. She’s looking good, although there are a few little rust spots underneath, according to my hubby. He said it looked like salt had been sitting on it, and I reminded him it was out in Michigan weather, and it does snow there. I’m just happy that everything is painted that is supposed to be, and the seats match my model. Honestly, I kinda wanted to hate it, after all the crap we’ve been through… flip it and make some moolah, but I love it. Getting the one I picked out just feels right. I hated leaving her there, I felt like the non-custodial parent after visitation is over.
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 48530FCA-3921-41F0-A527-E4204D2E240F
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** EBBD8AD1-642C-469C-8AC8-7F1FCBE0CF69
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** DF3E5A72-864C-420B-AFC1-9E362FC9A346
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** C97B6575-7D0B-448E-B4EF-7E81E5A83B72

Ioiwachief

First Edition
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Im in the middle of that excruciating wait. 13 days since I got my built email haven't shipped yet. So close but so far
I’m in the same boat. It’s been a week now since built email. When is your estimated delivery? Mine changed from 12-15 to 12-6 last week but still nothing.

Bronco_Lover

Big Bend
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Still 17 of us waiting? No built emails this week? Next week maybe?
Here’s to hoping for Christmas magic! Please.
Sponsored