First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 F-250, '07 Edge, '94 Viper, '79 Bronco,'77F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This site is so toxic. This is about the only thread I enjoy. I have no idea what I’m going to do when we’re all off Dirt Mountain and this thread dies.

Speaking of Dirt Mountain…I really want to incorporate it into my license plates but I’m having trouble coming up with something good and original. I may have to borrow/steal “DIRT MTN” or “DUN DRTY”. Any other ideas y’all might want to share?
I went with DRT MTN on mine. Waiting for it to show up
Sponsored

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So just circling back here. I've gotten nothing from Ford via twitter/DM here/email and I'm at 40 days since I got the shipped update to the tracker. I'm assuming there's an issue with mine showing shipped when it isn't, but I've reached out to ford once again to try and at least get insight into the status. Like I don't particularly care, unless it's somehow gotten shipped and is in purgatory somewhere. I'd rather there be an issue and it still at MAP and waiting on something.
I was able to track mine via CSX rail car tracking to a town about 30 minutes from my dealer. My dealer seemed to have conclusive evidence that it as as rail yard X in town Y. He said he has no way to track it the rest of the way until it shows up on a truck. You might want to see if your dealer can follow up somehow and confirm it's last known wherabouts. (apologies if you already did that). If it was close to my house for 41 days, I would drive out there myself and see if there was anyone I could talk to to confirm it's there and see if I could understand what the delay is about (and see if I could get in, turn on the Ford Pass App, accept the connection in the car, and then you can continue to track it while it's waiting to go to the dealer - probably unrealistic but it would be satisfying...).

Bronco_Lover

Big Bend
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

UPDATE - Well, the end isn’t near enough!
I was at the dealership signing all of the paperwork last night and the general sales manager came over, introduced himself and asked me if I remembered asking them about the airbag recall on Thursday. My heart fell. I knew what was coming. He said when he put in my VIN on Thursday there was no recall showing up but then when he put the VIN in on Friday it came up. And they can’t release my Bronco with a safety recall until it is fixed. He tried to tell me that the owner of the dealership is a Ford Ambassador and as such knows a few people at corporate so they will get this taken care of as fast as possible.
We will see. So back home we came in our trade and not our new Bronco. 😡
UPDATE - The dealership called today and said that the airbag recall fix part has been ordered (expedited) and will be here in 4-10 days (holidays make it hard t know fr sure). They said they will let us know as soon as it arrives and then when they have fixed it. So the saga continues…

Sponsored

Bronco_Lover

Big Bend
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

And I just received my Bronco production line photo today as well.
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 6D0F34A5-92FB-4C9C-A372-FBA74D5ED1F7

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

:cry: It's so beautiful watching all the mountaineers leaving he nest. Don't be strangers when you're gone guys.

I cursed myself today by buying stuff for my Bronco for the first time, a set of 35s, couldn't pass up the deal. I have a set of wheels in mind too but I'm trying to find some sort of deal.

Last edited:

tiffsays

First Edition
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This site is so toxic. This is about the only thread I enjoy. I have no idea what I’m going to do when we’re all off Dirt Mountain and this thread dies.

Speaking of Dirt Mountain…I really want to incorporate it into my license plates but I’m having trouble coming up with something good and original. I may have to borrow/steal “DIRT MTN” or “DUN DRTY”. Any other ideas y’all might want to share?
I hear you. This thread is the only thing that reminds me Im not alone in this because it feels like everywhere I look theres another bronco while mine is lost somewhere in the Dirt Mountain void!

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

:cry: It's so beautiful watching all the mountaineers leaving he nest. Don't be strangers when you're gone guys.

I cursed myself today by buying stuff for my Bronco for the first time, a set of 35s, couldn't pass up the deal. I have a set of wheels in mind too but I'm trying to find some sort of deal.
I also broke down and ordered the black rocker panel covers to hide that hideous pinch weld on the bottom (I have side steps instead of rock rails and the OCD in me couldn't handle the unfinished look of that pinch weld). My bronco is sitting at a rail yard 30 minutes from my house. fortunately my dealer was nice enough to let me borrow their mannequin while I wait.

Farrell22

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
UPDATE - The dealership called today and said that the airbag recall fix part has been ordered (expedited) and will be here in 4-10 days (holidays make it hard t know fr sure). They said they will let us know as soon as it arrives and then when they have fixed it. So the saga continues…
@Bronco_Lover
I was under the impression that up to this point the recall was in "advance notice" and ford hadn't officially come up with a resolution. Has this changed, i.e. have ford given the go ahead to replace the airbag?

Sponsored

Bronco_Lover

Big Bend
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@Bronco_Lover
I was under the impression that up to this point the recall was in "advance notice" and ford hadn't officially come up with a resolution. Has this changed, i.e. have ford given the go ahead to replace the airbag?
That’s what they are leading us to believe, but I am not getting my hopes up to actually have it any time soon. I don’t think the dealership is lying, but I think they
may not be getting accurate information.

Bronco_Lover

Big Bend
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@Bronco_Lover
Just read on one of the airbag recall threads that they released the parts list this morning so it seems that this IS happening now finally.

Nolabel

Wildtrak
First Name
Van
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm going to be real. If my Bronco arrives to the dealer after 125 days on dirt mountain and gets held for airbag recall I'm going to be hot!

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going to be real. If my Bronco arrives to the dealer after 125 days on dirt mountain and gets held for airbag recall I'm going to be hot!
Let’s be real here, you can already check to see if you’re involved in the recall. I can’t remember the link but I’m sure someone in this thread has it on speed dial.

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Let’s be real here, you can already check to see if you’re involved in the recall. I can’t remember the link but I’m sure someone in this thread has it on speed dial.
I thought there were a few posts that said that the recall didn’t show up until after it had shipped or until after it was delivered.
Sponsored