Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 LR Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Even though I’m not officially still on DM and am an airbag guy without a car…Merry Christmas to the best group I’ve found on this forum over the last 2 years. Unfortunately we’ve had a lot of members leave along with their rigs as they moved off the mountain, there has been a great deal of advice and support in this group!
Sponsored

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I know I shouldn’t complain since my Bronco has shipped, but I have no idea where it’s going. It left Wayne, MI and arrived in Blue Island, IL on 12/21. However, as of today it is now in Gibson, IN. It’s going the wrong direction.

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Please post the part # for the roof rack. Do you know the cost $? Last I heard it wasn't available yet.
My dealer updated me that he hasn't received the rack yet but he did get the invoice, which suggests that it exists and is being shipped. He said this is the part number:

M2DZ*9955100*BA
Unfortunately, it's around $800, which is frustrating because had it's only about half that if you can configure it into your build. Especially frustrating given that I could have ordered a roof rack on a 2022 with my same build, but not on a 2021. Had my dealer not lent me their mannequin, he said he was going to use some of that $1000 slush fund to pay for half of it for me. I'll probably buy it anyway - we do a lot of family ski trips and I often have a ski rack or roof-top box, so I need it (first world problems disclaimer).

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know I shouldn’t complain since my Bronco has shipped, but I have no idea where it’s going. It left Wayne, MI and arrived in Blue Island, IL on 12/21. However, as of today it is now in Gibson, IN. It’s going the wrong direction.
I had the same thing happen and then the next day it was back at blue island...its strange how the cars move

Sponsored

Bronco_Lover

Big Bend
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Even though I’m not officially still on DM and am an airbag guy without a car…Merry Christmas to the best group I’ve found on this forum over the last 2 years. Unfortunately we’ve had a lot of members leave along with their rigs as they moved off the mountain, there has been a great deal of advice and support in this group!
I feel the same way about this group!
Merry Christmas to all who have spent time on Dirt Mountain!

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well Christmas is always a great day in our household but it's a Christmas miracle... Officially built.

Merry Christmas DM gang!

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well Christmas is always a great day in our household but it's a Christmas miracle... Officially built.

Merry Christmas DM gang!
Great news! Only poor Blaven was more deserving.

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Merry Christmas to me! Hopefully it’s off DM and being shipped like they say.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** DA5CF767-C2A7-47C2-84FC-D00305B74E03
What was your blend? Didn't see you on the tracker.

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Merry Christmas to all! It was north of 70 today in NC, so the top came off. 😎

78CD428D-E480-42BB-A28C-6C0BC744573B.jpeg

tiffsays

First Edition
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Merry Christmas to all! A special Christmas wish to all hoping to not be the last bronco standing on DM. Whoever it is really deserves some sort of recognition as King of DM!

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well fellas, Mark me as delivered. Met the delivery driver for a late night drop.
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 78CD428D-E480-42BB-A28C-6C0BC744573B
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 78CD428D-E480-42BB-A28C-6C0BC744573B
Love it Miles! Congrats, the wait is finally over. And right before Christmas as well :)!!!

giphy.gif
Sponsored