Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can mark me as delivered! Picked her up earlier today. Never got a shipped email, Ford tracker never updated from “built awaiting shipment” and palsapp never updated from showing “null”. Maybe some glimmer of hope for those who are in the same position that I was.
3CDF1949-33C8-422F-B4A8-0FF56EBAFE9B.jpeg
Congrats Darius! Any mods planned?

giphy.gif
Sponsored

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/6 build week. Hope springs eternal...
You've got me thinking.

For any undelivered November or December Blends looking for a pick-me-up all they need to do is take a look at the entire sh*t-show that is/was Dirt Mountain.

Instant "well it could be worse" vibes.
giphy.gif

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, it's now 7 weeks since I received a "built" email. The pizza tracker still shows "in production" and no one knows anything (or they're not talking).

@Co_Bronco does that make your count 8 or are you sticking with 7?
There are a few that are stuck in the "Built" category along with you John (@TBrock comes to mind). Instead of swinging you guys back to the "In-Production" category I think I'm going to start including the "Builts" along with the "In-Productions" in the daily updates seeing as there are less than 9 of you left.

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am "Delivered." It was 10 days from "Built" to "Delivered" from MAP to Massachusetts. Going to sign some paperwork today. Fingers crossed it's what it's supposed to be... 528 days since my early day 1 reservation. If all goes well I will be driving a current model year car for 3 or 4 days.
CONGRATS Jeff on the Delivery! You're killing me here with the "If all goes well I will be driving a current model year car for 3 or 4 days." So sad, but true. Glad you can make light of it

giphy.gif

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can't get the pizza tracker to work, but I did see my PTI modules updated yesterday for the first time in 4 months. That means someone at MAP actually did something to my Bronco. Guess we'll see if a built email is on the horizon or not.
Here's hoping that means a Built email is incoming (or perhaps already arrived)!

Sponsored
OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Escaped from Dirt Mountain on 12/2 only to be held for the airbag recall at the dealership. But it's finally free! Mark us down as delivered!
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** giphy
FINALLY! Damn Airbags, I still can't believe they didn't replace them all those months they were at Dirt Mountain!

Congrats on Delivery!

giphy.gif

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Happy for you, but jealous yours got fixed so fast! Mine made it out of Dirt Mountain before yours, but still hasn’t been fixed. Whenever you see a 2-door Velocity Blue Badlands up around CLE, give us a wave! It will probably be my husband driving, but I’ll wave back!
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** giphy
With a manual transmission no less! My type of ride! :)

giphy.gif

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well Christmas is always a great day in our household but it's a Christmas miracle... Officially built.

Merry Christmas DM gang!
Ohhhh hellz yeah Brian! That's some epic Christmas news right there!
Still thinking of flipping it or was that comment just in the heat of the moment?

Either way, CONGRATS!

giphy.gif

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/24-26 Updated - MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone! I hope you all are having a great Holiday season with your loved ones. Over the past few days we have seen a few more Bronco's delivered and ONE more released from Dirt Mountain.
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1640546113950

Special Notes - Trying something new here. As we have a few members that appear to be stuck in the "Built" Purgatory, I'd like to reach out to those who have received their Built status but has not yet updated to Shipped.

Kindly inform us on your current status and hopefully we can make heads or tails out of further potential hold-ups or if something Bronco specific has occurred for some of our members. (@MatteOBX , @JBrew , @EP-BRONCO )
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1640545952411

Dirt Mountain Poll
- @Tricky Dick has made a "Who will be last on Dirt Mountain" Poll for the remaining Top 6 detainees. Be sure to head over and vote!
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/who-will-be-the-last-off-dirt-mountain.30619/

Countdown # -
giphy.gif

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

Sponsored

Gillenh20

Black Diamond
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 Camaro, 2019 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Nolabel

Wildtrak
First Name
Van
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine has shipped rail back December 14th what info from my dealer do I need to look up where it is on the rail?

MatteOBX

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine is shipped and was in Illinois on its way to Texas on Tuesday 12/21. I haven’t asked my dealer for an update since.

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ohhhh hellz yeah Brian! That's some epic Christmas news right there!
Still thinking of flipping it or was that comment just in the heat of the moment?

Either way, CONGRATS!

giphy.gif
Thanks Man!

Probably more heat of the moment comment, but I'll make the call when it arrives. Hopefully it doesn't have any lingering DM issues. Whether or not we ever buy another Ford will be the bigger discussion.

Edit: no email but pizza tracker now says shipped with a 1/15 eta.

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine has shipped rail back December 14th what info from my dealer do I need to look up where it is on the rail?
just ask them to look up the railcar # then you can track it yourself.
Sponsored