First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Having mine for a week now I can tell you guys itā€™s worth the wait!!
Starting to wonder at what point does it become not worth the wait, 1 year, 2 years, 3 years, 2050? I am sure that the Bronco will be amazing (assuming that it eventually shows up and is not dropping valves, etc), but knowing what you know now, where would you pull the plug???

Bronco_Lover

Big Bend
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well looks like Ford is sending out another gift to keep us happy while we wait for Broncos to ship (6/29 Blend and no progress).

Checked my FedEx and have another (yes, I got the Hammock already) package from Ten10 Design is scheduled to ship out in a week.
according to another posting these are the
10/22-10/24 Update - Well I'm back from a nice long weekend vacation, I've missed y'all!
I just spent a good 30min reading my go-to threads to update the Tracker (this one, 06/30 & 07/19) and boy oh boy did a lot of you take Delivery of your rigs this weekend. CONGRATS!

Unfortunately the celebrations end there though. I only received fours... yes 4 messages telling me their Bronco's swung to "Built" status. That's one per day I was gone, new record lows. I guess this is a sign that I'm no longer allowed to take vacations? :(

1635130364460.png

Special Question: Is there another popular thread I should start looking at for people posting their Built status (ie. and August thread now that we have started to see more movement towards the end of July's blends)?

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D šŸŗ !
Well, exactly, no more vacations for you! Donā€™t leave us again! LOL. We will buy you more beer instead. (Just donā€™t go crazy with the tracker!)
And no, there is no other thread that I look at multiple times a day but this very one! šŸ¤“

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I can't be the only one that feels like the shipping part of this wait is the worst?

Sponsored

cazimi

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Starting to wonder at what point does it become not worth the wait, 1 year, 2 years, 3 years, 2050? I am sure that the Bronco will be amazing (assuming that it eventually shows up and is not dropping valves, etc), but knowing what you know now, where would you pull the plug???
I think the fact that it was built 6/30 and just sat there magnified the whole wait. first day a reservation converted to an order in soonest I could in hopes of getting it in the summer. But clearly the Desert mountain gods didnā€™t let that happen. Itā€™s still a shock factor driving it around for people since they just arenā€™t on the road yet. Parking it and coming out to a group of people saying they never seen one. Now if the wait was 3 years and no others came out I would still wait.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has anyone from Dirt Mountain gotten the assembly line picture of their bronco?

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've tried to be patient. Not any longer. Especially with switching to a soft-top, not getting a prep kit, and not getting the damn car. šŸ˜”
sorry for giving you a stupid question... but what is a "prep kit" ... I have a soft top... my black diamond 4dr has been sitting on shit mountain since august 6th... and I have heard nothing but crickets...

Sponsored

mountainbronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
sorry for giving you a stupid question... but what is a "prep kit" ... I have a soft top... my black diamond 4dr has been sitting on shit mountain since august 6th... and I have heard nothing but crickets...
A prep kit is for those poor siuls that gave in a changed the order to soft top, with a prep kit to allow later conversion to hard.
I did not change my order, and my MIC BD should be built this Thursday.

mountainbronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A prep kit is for those poor siuls that gave in a changed the order to soft top, with a prep kit to allow later conversion to hard.
SOULS, not siuls....šŸ˜

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
ok, so I shouldn't expect one. I was originally going to get the hard top... but figured I would start with the soft top and wait until there was a reasonably priced aftermarket one, if I really wanted it. Thanks for the info :)

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Should we purchase a hard top in the future, we won't have any electrical connections for rear defrost or plumbing for the rear wiper.
Sponsored