First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, F430, Viper GTS ACR, E60 M5, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m starting to think something else is wrong, things aren’t adding up. No built emails today? 🤔
Sponsored

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10/31 Update - Happy belated Halloween everyone. I was swamped working a 12hr day and then took the kiddo Trick or Treating so apologies this is coming a day late. Six Broncos were released, which was huge for a Sunday!

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1635810983079

11/01 Update - Things definitely cooled off today, with only Two being released. I will say this though, these two releases are absolute beauts in by books. We have @Alexy.Bujold , our resident elder at Dirt Mountain. This gentleman lasted 173 Days at dirt Mountain, a good 35+ days longer than anyone else so far. And then we have @mpeugeot, perhaps our most vocal DM member fighting for our cause here on B6g. @De Brus (jokingly) said it best:
Finally! Now you can stop bitching constantly!
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1635811002704

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

10/31 Update - Happy belated Halloween everyone. I was swamped working a 12hr day and then took the kiddo Trick or Treating so apologies this is coming a day late. Six Broncos were released, which was huge for a Sunday!

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1635811002704

11/01 Update - Things definitely cooled off today, with only Two being released. I will say this though, these two releases are absolute beauts in by books. We have @Alexy.Bujold , our resident elder at Dirt Mountain. This gentleman lasted 173 Days at dirt Mountain, a good 35+ days longer than anyone else so far. And then we have @mpeugeot, perhaps our most vocal DM member fighting for our cause here on B6g. @De Brus (jokingly) said it best:

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !
Thanks for the update @CO-Bronco

I hope the guys & gals of MAP can use sugar filled Halloween candy to fuel their MIC productivity this week!

Kelleymarie212

Big Bend
First Name
Kelley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Does @Alexy.Bujold still have to wait 6 months after it’s delivered? I can’t remember seeing that anywhere?

treadlightly

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
_
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Out of curiosity, what's the new vehicle? :)
4Runner. The salesman I had been communicating with on-and-off called me at the height of my daily frustration and mentioned he had a cancellation that morning, so I went to take a look. It grows on me every day and, more and more, seems like the exact right choice for what I want to do.

It was kinda fun being part of this gang here, and I'm not sure I will participate in the 4Runner forums like this. I am glad to be moving on though.

Sponsored

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thanks for the update @CO-Bronco

I hope the guys & gals of MAP can use sugar filled Halloween candy to fuel their MIC productivity this week!
At this rate it would seem it’s just 1 guy or gal interning left to change out all the roofs

EquusFerus

Big Bend
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Woah what? The shipping estimates have always had a lot of fat built into them but this is ridiculous. What is everyone else's Transit Date # that was released the last few days? This better not be a bait and switch where the are preemptively switching more the "Built" and then adding extra fluff to the shipping side to make up for it... Maybe I'm being paranoid and your Transit date # will reduce in the coming days.
Yeah, I’ve got a bad feeling about the “built“ email. So, my transit is listed as 3 days. My dealer is literally across the street from MAP. It would take 15 minutes to push the Bronco there and that’s only because of the traffic lights on Michigan Ave. My “built” email came on 10/26 (“built” 10/25 after an 8/4 blend). ETA has now been pushed back three times. I initially had 10/28, then 11/1, then 11/4, now 11/7. At least when I was waiting for a roof, I knew more or less what the problem was and there was something of a timeline (I was told November). Now I have no idea what the problem is. The rollout business model: “Always over promise; always under deliver; never communicate.”

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Ill buy you a keg once I get my bronco... WTF is up with the soft tops? Of course, Levine, et al., are ghosting me.
Now I have to go to a support group - my feelings are hurt;
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1635813869572

johnbasler

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4d, '73 K5 Jimmy, '67 Mustang, '03 TJ Rubi
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Any built email Today there John!? :)
No, and if possible it is even worse. Yesterday, the pizza tracker status said 'Shipped' in the status bar, the checkbox for Built was checked, but no dates under Built or Shipped. Pizza tracker showed a delivery date of 11/23. No email received. Just now I went back into the Pizza tracker and the expected delivery still says 11/23 but it is back to In Production. &#$%@ now they are just screwing with me.

Screenshot 2021-11-01 7.46.03 PM.png

Screenshot 2021-11-01 7.45.02 PM.png

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, and if possible it is even worse. Yesterday, the pizza tracker status said 'Shipped' in the status bar, the checkbox for Built was checked, but no dates under Built or Shipped. Pizza tracker showed a delivery date of 11/23. No email received. Just now I went back into the Pizza tracker and the expected delivery still says 11/23 but it is back to In Production. &#$%@ now they are just screwing with me.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** Screenshot 2021-11-01 7.45.02 PM

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** Screenshot 2021-11-01 7.45.02 PM
This seems really fishy, stupid pizza tracker. Feel free to DM me your VIN & Order and I'll check the multiple AEM instances to see if either show a built.

Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Screenshot 2021-11-01 7.46.03 PM.png

Screenshot 2021-11-01 7.45.02 PM.png
You might have tapped on Shipped by mistake. If you tap each future button (built or shipped) the text at top of page goes to what that circle is for, although your status really didn’t change. I did this once or wide and got excited too, then realized I messed it up.

johnbasler

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4d, '73 K5 Jimmy, '67 Mustang, '03 TJ Rubi
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You might have tapped on Shipped by mistake. If you tap each future button (built or shipped) the text at top of page goes to what that circle is for, although your status really didn’t change. I did this once or wide and got excited too, then realized I messed it up.
I definitely did not click on the future buttons. AEM yesterday showed in transit - tonight back to in production.