First Name
Terri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Mercury Capri, 97 F150, 08 Hyundai Sante Fe
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Woke up this morning to everything being down. Realized I was definitely showing some obsessive compulsive tendencies and decided to leave it be. Went and lifted weights. I have a Night Trail Half Marathon in Jan so I put some miles in. Watched some 3rd and 4th graders play basketball and went to the grocery store. When I finally sat down and decided to check Ford had sent me a dm on twitter, I don't expect it to go anywhere but it was nice to have someone reply, I guess. No movement over here, but nice to see @RogueSqdn finally got an official communication! And @snolen a shipping notice, I am also In Indiana. Mooresville to be exact. Part of me was hoping we'd share a truck. :cool:
Sponsored

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Woke up this morning to everything being down. Realized I was definitely showing some obsessive compulsive tendencies and decided to leave it be. Went and lifted weights. I have a Night Trail Half Marathon in Jan so I put some miles in. Watched some 3rd and 4th graders play basketball and went to the grocery store. When I finally sat down and decided to check Ford had sent me a dm on twitter, I don't expect it to go anywhere but it was nice to have someone reply, I guess. No movement over here, but nice to see @RogueSqdn finally got an official communication! And @snolen a shipping notice, I am also In Indiana. Mooresville to be exact. Part of me was hoping we'd share a truck. :cool:
Let us know how that goes, they did the same to me on Twitter and all they did was tell me that's it's production and I should check my pizza tracker and ask my dealer for updates.

Elonmsk

Badlands
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, F430, Viper GTS ACR, E60 M5, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Let us know how that goes, they did the same to me on Twitter and all they did was tell me that's it's production and I should check my pizza tracker and ask my dealer for updates.
Ford reached out to me as well last week on Twitter, went absolutely nowhere.

Sponsored

Rednickel78

First Edition
First Name
Terri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Mercury Capri, 97 F150, 08 Hyundai Sante Fe
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** C0804787-89DE-49B7-B301-E2EDF34FAA56

Well I didn’t hear anything on twitter but got this at 2:32 am!
Also my PTI info never changed.

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just got a note my 8/6 build should be here 8/21 to 8/27.
yeah, I got this on November 3rd
So, I guess I have to go back in time to get my ride

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1636369433509

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So has anyone here seen any proof or seen any info on the grill shutter wiring harness issue? is this something that they are replacing on all of them? is it contributing to the slower output of the DM rigs? and last question... with no MAP Bronco scheduling this week do we think they will shut down DM or shift manpower to them?
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...t-shipped-delivered-tracker.20531/post-947633

See my post here for evidence of my 6/30 Bronco sporting a 8/30 grill harness. Since we've seen no dealer bulletin posted regarding the shutter wiring issue, it appears none of the affected Broncos were shipped out prior to the repair. There was a post stating this issue was fixed mid-August, which allowed later August builds to ship right out while others are still waiting. I'm not sure if there's a pattern to this but it might have something to do with certain configurations being held up longer, like if you have adaptive cruise since ACC probably shares the harness with the shutters.

Sponsored

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...t-shipped-delivered-tracker.20531/post-947633

See my post here for evidence of my 6/30 Bronco sporting a 8/30 grill harness. Since we've seen no dealer bulletin posted regarding the shutter wiring issue, it appears none of the affected Broncos were shipped out prior to the repair. There was a post stating this issue was fixed mid-August, which allowed later August builds to ship right out while others are still waiting. I'm not sure if there's a pattern to this but it might have something to do with certain configurations being held up longer, like if you have adaptive cruise since ACC probably shares the harness with the shutters.
I looked at the bolts on my bumper, and they have been removed and reinstalled.

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford reached out to me as well last week on Twitter, went absolutely nowhere.
It's a total waste of time. If @Ford Motor Company is unwilling to give us any actual updates, then why reach out in the first place? I was probably more angry after speaking to their rep than I was before.

Last edited:

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's a total waste of time. If @Ford Motor Company is unwilling to give us any actual updates, then why reach out in the first place? I was probably more angry after speaking to their rep than I was before.

That was my experience. Don't get me started, it's Monday morning... LOL.

StyleGuy

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE, Jaguar F-Pace, GMC Denali XL
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@CO-Bronco

I’m sorry for the delay in posting but I had to work a trade show at the last minute.

Put me down as shipped!

11/7 Received built email at 11:04 AM
11/8 Received shipped email at 3:47 AM
ETA: 11/25-12/1
Sponsored