Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mazda CX-5, 2020 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know your pain. There's clearly airbags for the hundreds of Broncos going down the line every day but none for us?
It makes zero sense that we're still waiting on airbags or tops when there are plenty to go around for new builds. I was so excited when I ordered the dang thing because I wanted to show it off to my big brother. Had it been released after its production date of 8/12 instead of lingering at Dirt Mountain, I could have. Now he has been hooked up to a ventilator for the past 6 weeks due to Covid, and isn't likely to ever leave the hospital. It's so frustrating!
Sponsored

jaeggernaut

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M Coupe // Volvo P1800S // Caterham CSR 200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had an airbag recall as well. Now it's being shipped. Does that mean it's fixed? I assumed I had to take care of it myself once it was at the dealer.

It makes zero sense that we're still waiting on airbags or tops when there are plenty to go around for new builds. I was so excited when I ordered the dang thing because I wanted to show it off to my big brother. Had it been released after its production date of 8/12 instead of lingering at Dirt Mountain, I could have. Now he has been hooked up to a ventilator for the past 6 weeks due to Covid, and isn't likely to ever leave the hospital. It's so frustrating!

Bronco_Lover

Big Bend
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I had an airbag recall as well. Now it's being shipped. Does that mean it's fixed? I assumed I had to take care of it myself once it was at the dealer.
From everything I have seen the dealer will not release it to you until they have fixed it.

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@CO-Bronco , you can now officially mark me as shipped! 👍

686137C4-0A87-4524-BDA0-34A575F6DFA4.jpeg

Last edited:

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, my rail car went all over the place for the past 11 days, and now, they have decided to f'ing park it in Chiraq. Great, it's just going sit there for a few weeks now, based on what I've seen happen to others.

Sponsored

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No email (Canadian problems) but it appears that I'm finally built!

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** Status

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Already passed Cincinatti? Surprises me, I'd think it'd have to sit for a while and unload railcars due for the local area.

gdma15

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My time stamp on my 2 door badlands was 2223 on 7/13. One minute after you. Kind of crazy

Sponsored

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Agreed. I wish I could have added that to my FE.
I would've thought about doing it after the fact, but my FE will clear my garage by only about 3-4 inches. Adding a roof rack won't work, and to be honest, I doubt I'd ever need it. There's plenty of internal space for mine and my wife's cargo (no kids).

This is the same reason I bought a stubby .50 cal antenna.

gdma15

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I finally got a response from Mike Levine on twitter…. But it was pointless.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** AD02CA4A-9049-430E-AF5A-783489942245
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** A89A2240-671E-4C34-BD33-32C5E33C1471
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 84DD003C-2A42-424C-8320-C2A19301000B
Sponsored