First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm still waiting here, not sure if I'm on the tracker but I'm definitely on dirt mountain.

7/13 Reservation
8/6 Blend
Black Diamond, 4dr, 2.3, 7 speed, MIC

A few days ago my dealer said they think mine was built and awaiting shipment. No updates since. Tracker says still in production. Modules last updated 9/8. No shipping info.

I dont post often, but I'm here everyday looking for any info I can find as to what my Broncos status could be. Ive been frustrated multiple times over and over again, now i just expect the worst and basically gave up on hope that it will arrive when Ford says it will. We sold our 2nd car back when our build went into production in August, but then the MIC top recall happened. So we've been desperately needing this Bronco since we're a family of 5 with 1 car.

@Ford Motor Company If you're watching this thread, PLEASE update us remaining dirt mountain folks. We've had to wait longer than anyone else. The delays are so frustrating, but it wouldnt be so bad if you just communicated with us.

Sorry y'all, rant over.
They low key ignoring all of us, acting like we're going to forget Dirt Mountain, @Ford Motor Company WE WILL NEVER FORGET WHAT YOU DID TO US ON DIRT MOUNTAIN!

Just saying... :p
Sponsored

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I woke up around 3 (normal time is 4:15) and couldn’t get back to sleep, so, inspired by @Rednickel78, I got up and drove the 45 minutes to my dealer, hoping my Bronco was dropped off overnight. I didn’t want to work all morning waiting for the dealer to open and call me.

Unfortunately, I’m not as lucky as she was. No Bronco on the lot yet.

At least the drive wasn’t way out of my normal way… it was 20 miles past my workplace, so I turned around and am now waiting for Biscuitville to open, then will be on my way to work.

Hopefully it shows up this morning. 🤞

UtahBroncoGuy

First Edition
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford Bronco / 2021 FE bronco / 2023 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Built, sitting at dealer with airbag recall. Still unable to take delivery. No light at the end of the tunnel yet

CarStory

Big Bend
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, VW GTI, Subaru STI, Toyota Yaris HB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My 6/30 blend date is still "in production". I called Ford two days ago and was told my hard top was not replaced when it was scheduled. My hard top had to be rescheduled for a later date and the Bronco should be built by the end of November. They did not give a reason for the delay. Won't hold by breath for the end of November but it's something to hope for.

Sponsored

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Roll Call. In a desperate attempt to see if there's been more than the 1 Bronco released in the last 5 days I'm doing a public tag of all members left in Dirt Mountain asking for you to report on your statuses (I know a good 50% of you are on B6G daily and still are In-Production but I figured I'd add everyone on here anyways to keep a all-encompassing list). Ideally a quick daily post of "Built" or "Not Yet" would be cool but I get that not everyone's interest/activity level on B6G are at obsessive so whatever works for you.

June Blends: @NotYou , @Socalpunk88 , @Sfranchini , @Blaven , @CarStory

July Blends: @SpursFan , @Borswayze , @marcacier , @Rubisquatch , @gilgamesh , @38shoptruck , @Headsong

August Blends: @playoffxii , @PvillDVM , @Mule , @Chefdrew , @RednWhite89 , @tmeihls , @Aldoski , @Bronco1995 , @wbvr3 , @thestep90 , @WildtracMoose , @cybercain , @Tricky Dick , @UtahBroncoGuy , @Snakebite , @Mac11 , @KareBear , @Bronco_Lover , @jmadsen , @Hawk , @Quarantini , @Bogeybekk , @Ioiwachief , @SkyKing , @TheeBullhead

giphy.gif
Still "In Production". Ford RSM did respond finally. Said it wouldn't be ready until December. No reason stated. I'm guessing it's the airbag.

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not to late at all. Shoot me your Rotation #, top, door and model and I'll add you
I think we need a special 8/6 sticker. Like we have been 86'd.

Sponsored

Rednickel78

First Edition
First Name
Terri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Mercury Capri, 97 F150, 08 Hyundai Sante Fe
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I woke up around 3 (normal time is 4:15) and couldn’t get back to sleep, so, inspired by @Rednickel78, I got up and drove the 45 minutes to my dealer, hoping my Bronco was dropped off overnight. I didn’t want to work all morning waiting for the dealer to open and call me.

Unfortunately, I’m not as lucky as she was. No Bronco on the lot yet.

At least the drive wasn’t way out of my normal way… it was 20 miles past my workplace, so I turned around and am now waiting for Biscuitville to open, then will be on my way to work.

Hopefully it shows up this morning. 🤞
🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Borswayze

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Roll Call. In a desperate attempt to see if there's been more than the 1 Bronco released in the last 5 days I'm doing a public tag of all members left in Dirt Mountain asking for you to report on your statuses (I know a good 50% of you are on B6G daily and still are In-Production but I figured I'd add everyone on here anyways to keep a all-encompassing list). Ideally a quick daily post of "Built" or "Not Yet" would be cool but I get that not everyone's interest/activity level on B6G are at obsessive so whatever works for you.

June Blends: @NotYou , @Socalpunk88 , @Sfranchini , @Blaven , @CarStory

July Blends: @SpursFan , @Borswayze , @marcacier , @Rubisquatch , @gilgamesh , @38shoptruck , @Headsong

August Blends: @playoffxii , @PvillDVM , @Mule , @Chefdrew , @RednWhite89 , @tmeihls , @Aldoski , @Bronco1995 , @wbvr3 , @thestep90 , @WildtracMoose , @cybercain , @Tricky Dick , @UtahBroncoGuy , @Snakebite , @Mac11 , @KareBear , @Bronco_Lover , @jmadsen , @Hawk , @Quarantini , @Bogeybekk , @Ioiwachief , @SkyKing , @TheeBullhead

giphy.gif
Not yet
Sponsored