First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram 1500; '20 GT350R Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey guys, I've been lurking on this forum pretty much since the beginning but I've finally got frustrated enough to post. So I'm a 6/28 blend still stuck in purgatory.
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1637770838504

My tracker updated to shipped like 2 weeks ago, however I never received a build/shipped email from Ford and the delivery date hasn't changed from 8/2. My dealer has indicated they're showing built, but that goes back to like July/August and then don't have any other updates. I'm not sure where this puts me on the list of remaining to be built, but I'm kind of just upset that Ford has been garbage and at this point, like why not just allow me to setup a new build, because hell, I'd almost change to a 4dr in green at this point.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1637770777061
Sponsored

jmadsen

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F350, 2017 Explorer, 1945 Ford GPW, 53 C6
Your Bronco Model
Base
@CO-Bronco you can mark me as shipped! Thank You!

Also just got my assembly Line picture.
I hope the rest of you Dirt Mountain crew can get off the damn mountain very soon.
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** image

Snakebite

Badlands
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 F-250, '07 Edge, '94 Viper, '79 Bronco,'77F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well something must be going on with mine. My ETA has changed from 12/15 to 12/24 now. 🙄🤬🤬

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey guys, I've been lurking on this forum pretty much since the beginning but I've finally got frustrated enough to post. So I'm a 6/28 blend still stuck in purgatory.
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** image

My tracker updated to shipped like 2 weeks ago, however I never received a build/shipped email from Ford and the delivery date hasn't changed from 8/2. My dealer has indicated they're showing built, but that goes back to like July/August and then don't have any other updates. I'm not sure where this puts me on the list of remaining to be built, but I'm kind of just upset that Ford has been garbage and at this point, like why not just allow me to setup a new build, because hell, I'd almost change to a 4dr in green at this point.

And yet you show as built!! Many of us would trade places....weird that you haven't gotten the email. Have you checked the aes link for release and end dates?

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Have found out through a contact that my delivery delays could be due to a driver shortage. Am awaiting more information.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Has @Ford Motor Company asked you to send them a DM yet??? You might get picked as someone they setup with a trouble ticket and may be the next lucky contestant on the Phone Support Circle Jerk.

OldSchoolHood

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nothing but crickets for me. In a few days my frame-rotted 4Runner becomes permanently illegal to drive, and I’m increasingly perplexed at how my early day 1 reservation with #6 in my dealer’s allocation has resulted in this sh!t show where people are getting 2022 Broncos before I can get my 2021. I will be saving my true opinion of Ford’s mis-steps for the day after I take delivery.
Still nothing here. No assembly line pic either. 8/6 blend. Anyone have a blend date prior to mine and still no built email?
mine is 8/11 and no news of any kind! This is so stressful and I need a new vehicle as mine is on its last legs.... No help at Ford Customer service and the dealer claims we should be close but who knows the letter on the MIC top said Nov replacement and November days are numbered!!

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has @Ford Motor Company asked you to send them a DM yet??? You might get picked as someone they setup with a trouble ticket and may be the next lucky contestant on the Phone Support Circle Jerk.
In other words, don't expect any information at all.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
mine is 8/11 and no news of any kind! This is so stressful and I need a new vehicle as mine is on its last legs.... No help at Ford Customer service and the dealer claims we should be close but who knows the letter on the MIC top said Nov replacement and November days are numbered!!
A lot can happen in 132 hours... LOL.

thestep90

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord, Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

11/23 Update - Three Broncos released from Dirt Mountain today. This brings us down to 26 remaining. @RednWhite89 being the big Softie on the list today :)! This brings the amount of Soft Tops left on the list down to 3.

Countdown #
-

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !
What you you hes the big softie, I thought I was :cry:

Sponsored

CarStory

Big Bend
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, VW GTI, Subaru STI, Toyota Yaris HB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@CO-Bronco you can mark me as shipped! Thank You!

Also just got my assembly Line picture.
I hope the rest of you Dirt Mountain crew can get off the damn mountain very soon.
I finally got a built and shipped email but never did get an assembly line picture. That would have been amazing. Nice build by the way! We are two door family!

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

1637770838504.png

1637770777061.png
Bummer! June was just about cleared out, too.

And yet you show as built!! Many of us would trade places....weird that you haven't gotten the email. Have you checked the aes link for release and end dates?
Oddly, his status is "in transit" but August ETA dates and no release date. Does this mean he's hung up on the rail system somewhere? His modules are a combo of 6/28, 9/23, and 10/30.

https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/shop/vot/api/customerorder/?orderNumber=7220&vin=1fmde5cp3mla78846

jmadsen

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F350, 2017 Explorer, 1945 Ford GPW, 53 C6
Your Bronco Model
Base
for me the assembly line picture was four days after the "built" email.

rbs

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So train tracking is a little weird and hard to follow but since it was headed back yesterday morning out of Texas I thought it might have been offloaded in San Antonio and made its way here yesterday. No updates to any trackers, nothing in palsapp, oviss, etc but …. Drove by the dealer this morning and bam! Will call them first thing in the morning.

Well, this one wasn’t mine, but showed up late last night and it’s home today! Looking forward to driving it more tomorrow as we travel for thanksgiving.

@CO-Bronco you can mark me up as delivered!
Hard to believe it’s finally here, but it is!!

A0A91377-CFA5-4235-949A-51B9C7EB545F.jpeg
Sponsored