Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
All I want to do is attach a rear cargo carrier basket to the back of my Bronco. I don't want to "tow". I want to add something like this https://www.harborfreight.com/500-l...GqC7oWYzg79oPDklUA3qoW9qvNhMcv0UaAtsZEALw_wcB

Does the Bronco come with any factory receiver without adding the tow package?
Same for me, and wow, never thought to check Harbor Freight for this... What a deal?

So I understand there's no receiver by default. If you don't need the electrical connection just get an aftermarket hitch from U-Haul or something.

I'm going with the tow kit, because it's just easier and I figure maybe one day if I have a trailer with lights or something. Who knows.
Sponsored

Clearwater native

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19F-59,16-E350, 65C10,05TJ, 67RSCamaro, 65malibuSS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I originally had a Priority code 10 and after taking the Tow Package off they changed it to a 19 and even after I put it back on the order it is still a 19, I now wish I would of left it alone, My dealer assures me it there is no difference between a 10-19 :(

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I originally had a Priority code 10 and after taking the Tow Package off they changed it to a 19 and even after I put it back on the order it is still a 19, I now wish I would of left it alone, My dealer assures me it there is no difference between a 10-19 :(
Your dealer is correct. There is no difference in bronco scheduling based on 10 vs 19.
Sponsored