First Name
Rebecca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So what do I do if I have Sasquatch factory 35” mud tires? They aren’t snow tires and pretty sure where we are going requires them to be carried in car

Mortonm

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So what do I do if I have Sasquatch factory 35” mud tires? They aren’t snow tires and pretty sure where we are going requires them to be carried in car
They aren't dedicated snow tires but I am pretty sure they are 3 peak rated, which should meet the requirements

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

In California, M+T is considered a snow tire - it does not need to be 3PMSF rated.

I think Badlands and Sasquatch OEM Bronco tires meet that minimum spec.

That said, you may still required to carry chains in CA, you just won’t necessarily have to stop and equip them - which is occasionally required.

There are a lot of various options - depending on price and availability. If you are looking for something to just throw in the back to stay legal and hope you never really need them, or something for serious snow wheeling that will hold up to abuse - the price and capability and durability run the gamut

Rebecca Tiffany

Badlands
First Name
Rebecca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In California, M+T is considered a snow tire - it does not need to be 3PMSF rated.

I think Badlands and Sasquatch OEM Bronco tires meet that minimum spec.

That said, you may still required to carry chains in CA, you just won’t necessarily have to stop and equip them - which is occasionally required.

There are a lot of various options - depending on price and availability. If you are looking for something to just throw in the back to stay legal and hope you never really need them, or something for serious snow wheeling that will hold up to abuse - the price and capability and durability run the gamut
Thanks for explaining I was getting so confused if it was a snow tire or not. I am In CA so I guess I’ll just get a pair to throw in the back to have for when it’s required to have.

I would like to offroad in the snow, for that I guess I should get snow tires?

Sponsored

SS Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco , F600, F5, LJ20
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for explaining I was getting so confused if it was a snow tire or not. I am In CA so I guess I’ll just get a pair to throw in the back to have for when it’s required to have.

I would like to offroad in the snow, for that I guess I should get snow tires?
Your stock tires are great for off roading in the snow.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your stock tires are great for off roading in the snow.
Agreed. I run the stock Goodyear's on my Badlands and they're fantastic in the snow. It's gotten me through some really deep, fresh snow with zero issues. Have gone through the mountain passes in a blizzard and the Bronco stays firmly planted on the road - Handles everything like a champ!
Sponsored