Sponsored

Does the Bronco have heated side mirrors?

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I don't recall seeing this in the specs.

TIA
Sponsored

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

ColbyFromBama

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes, all Bronco trims have heated side mirrors. If you watch the Bronco Nation walkaround videos, they all have a button for side mirror defrosters. Not sure why other people are commenting incorrect information.

ColbyFromBama

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base

mikeeshim

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ E350, supposed daily driver
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yes, all Bronco trims have heated side mirrors. If you watch the Bronco Nation walkaround videos, they all have a button for side mirror defrosters. Not sure why other people are commenting incorrect information.
I don't have that a button for that. Just a rear defrost button.
Ford Bronco Does the Bronco have heated side mirrors? PhotoGrid_Plus_1654973702799

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't have that a button for that. Just a rear defrost button.
Ford Bronco Does the Bronco have heated side mirrors? PhotoGrid_Plus_1654973702799
What trim is that? Your profile says first edition, but it can’t be, because it’s obviously a 2022. Hard top I assume? With a lot of vehicles, the mirror defrosters and the rear window defrost come on at the same time with the same button, but the R on the button sure makes it seem like it would just be the rear window. Do your mirrors have the little brown heat symbol on them anywhere? I don’t know what that button looks like in mine, the wife has it right now. And I wonder what that button looks like in the soft top version.

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What trim is that? Your profile says first edition, but it can’t be, because it’s obviously a 2022. Hard top I assume? With a lot of vehicles, the mirror defrosters and the rear window defrost come on at the same time with the same button, but the R on the button sure makes it seem like it would just be the rear window. Do your mirrors have the little brown heat symbol on them anywhere? I don’t know what that button looks like in mine, the wife has it right now. And I wonder what that button looks like in the soft top version.
It's the same button on my Lux trimmed soft top and it turns on the mirror defrosters.

Sponsored

AceGoliath

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX SAS , 22 Maverick XLT, 10 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What makes you think it's not a 2021? Even has the First Edition plate.

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What makes you think it's not a 2021? Even has the First Edition plate.
I didn’t notice the plate, but those are the 2022 temp knobs, right? I thought the 21s had a metal bezel.

mikeeshim

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have no reason to lie about it but in instead of trying to show off, I'll pretend I'm proving myself.
Ford Bronco Does the Bronco have heated side mirrors? KakaoTalk_20220620_065341010

Also, Thank you everyone for the help. I haven't had a need for the rear defrost yet, but I'll give it a try.

mikeeshim

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Out of curiosity, what are the interior differences between a '21 and a '22? I'd assume nothing changes, but since you said obviously, now I'm really curious.
Sponsored