Sponsored

Does your Bronco have blind-spot mirrors?

Does your Bronco have blindspot mirrors?

• Total voters

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have blind spot mirrors but they have two functions that have nothing to with blind spot monitoring a) see where tires are going when I back up off-road and b) see parking lanes when parking in tight spots
Sponsored

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You are wrong sir. I say that from a ups driver perspective. This is why all ups vehicles have two mirrors. One for close up and one for long distance.

100% agree. I have the lamp indicators in the mirrors, but there is most definitely a blind spot, and no amount of mirror adjustment removes it in my opinion.

joeb

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
100% agree. I have the lamp indicators in the mirrors, but there is most definitely a blind spot, and no amount of mirror adjustment removes it in my opinion.
100 % Agree as well. Have adjusted these mirrors till my finger cramped. Blind spot still there!

Sponsored

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

100 % Agree as well. Have adjusted these mirrors till my finger cramped. Blind spot still there!
Look into the SUMA mirror replacements. They claim that they improve this situation.

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned that chunk bit out of the top-left of the right-hand mirror. Every time I think about that, my OCD kicks in and I wonder if there's not a 'full square' option from someone to address all of us who this bothers.

Big Lig

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford F-150 FX4 Super, 2018 Jeep Sahara JLU
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You are wrong sir. I say that from a ups driver perspective. This is why all ups vehicles have two mirrors. One for close up and one for long distance.
actually, it is true. The fact is most do not know how, or care, to set them correctly.

Blind Spot
Sponsored