Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1607056190372.png

To some of you this will look familiar from your school days. The real question is can you find all of them?
I think it's really easy to tell the differences between these for the most part, but what I really noticed is how much I'm going to miss my lightning blue truck. :(
Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1607056190372.png

To some of you this will look familiar from your school days. The real question is can you find all of them?
Oh, I forgot to ask if you could please do a Goofus and Galant now?

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Are you a car person? Most people who really like cars can notice details like you are mentioning. I think it's fairly easy to tell the difference between steelies and the wheels on the Wildtrak, but I grew up being taught about cars my whole life. I have 32s and my son has 33s. There is a difference, especially between a larger and smaller rim size. Drive around and notice the difference in tires and wheels you see on trucks in your area. That might help you start identifying what you like and what you don't like as a way to get started.

As for the dashes, there are huge differences. Some are gray, dark brown, or tan. Maybe your screen is just too small to see it?
Speaking of wives... So car guys notice things like late 1990's to mid 200's toyota Camrys and Avalons have exhaust systems that hang down low when viewed from the rear of the car. I pointed this out to my wife one time, and she still bugs me that whenever she sees a Toyota of that era, she fixates on the exhaust...

Sponsored

Chuck_Ruck

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Wrangler, Eldorado, Harley, Triumph
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No difference just different sticker.
He's right for the most part.
Look at any "cult" like car following. Mustang, Camaro, Wrangler, etc... And if you think theybare differemt shades of grey, stay stay from motorcycles...
Be unique, just like everyone else.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You lost me with I can’t even tell the difference in the bronco grilles... huh
It’s one of the most distinguished features of the bronco and trim models....

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve been looking at the various pictures on B&P and here on B6G for months. To be honest, I barely notice a difference between the various models. Other people are like, oh I love that model, or claim to identify tires at a glance, or what not. It all looks almost the same to me. Talk to me about components being used and I most understand the lingo. But as for looks - it all looks like a Bronco. Whether I’m on an iPhone or iPad, I just don’t see what you all are nitpicking, and especially don’t understand why one person loves this or that.

some people are obsessing, is that a 32 tire, a 33?! I’m all like, yeah, I guess it’s bigger than what’s on a base, but who can tell the difference from a 32 vs 33 on these pics? The grills are barely distinguishable. obsessing about fender flares and door handles? Who the hell can tell with these pics? half of the colors still aren’t distinguishable, it’s all a mash of gray shit except for the reds, blues and yellow (excuse me, “orange,” bullshit - it’s yellow)

I think we really need some much better pictures from Ford, all at once, all in one place.
Can't help with pics, but this article does a good job: https://www.autoblog.com/2020/07/14/2021-ford-bronco-trim-level-breakdown/

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ve been looking at the various pictures on B&P and here on B6G for months. To be honest, I barely notice a difference between the various models. Other people are like, oh I love that model, or claim to identify tires at a glance, or what not. It all looks almost the same to me. Talk to me about components being used and I most understand the lingo. But as for looks - it all looks like a Bronco. Whether I’m on an iPhone or iPad, I just don’t see what you all are nitpicking, and especially don’t understand why one person loves this or that.

some people are obsessing, is that a 32 tire, a 33?! I’m all like, yeah, I guess it’s bigger than what’s on a base, but who can tell the difference from a 32 vs 33 on these pics? The grills are barely distinguishable. obsessing about fender flares and door handles? Who the hell can tell with these pics? half of the colors still aren’t distinguishable, it’s all a mash of gray shit except for the reds, blues and yellow (excuse me, “orange,” bullshit - it’s yellow)

I think we really need some much better pictures from Ford, all at once, all in one place.
Screenshot_20201202-105755_Chrome.jpg

Sponsored

Bullseye

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Trailblazer, '09 Forester Limited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Kudos for having the balls to state this apparently unpopular opinion!
Although I'd say that I'm a car guy, having worked on them either personally or professionally for the last 30 or so years, I can understand how all the models have sort of blurred together. Perhaps for me it's because I've spent too much time comparing models and trying to figure out which one to get. Ford didn't make it easy for me and I think I've become rather burnt out from the experience. In the end, when it comes time to order, I'm just going to shoot from the hip and I'm sure (pretty sure) that I'm going to be happy with whatever I get.

OP
OP

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You lost me with I can’t even tell the difference in the bronco grilles... huh
It’s one of the most distinguished features of the bronco and trim models....
We never really SEE the grills. These things exist on an iPad for me. Add in the crap around them and it’s what, four inches across at best?

so far, Ford has not put these into the wild for us. I cannot just go SEE one, not in person. Kinda frustrating, actually, because right now I’m only about three miles outside of Detroit, on the wrong side of a border and I can’t go home for now. I can’t just cruise around the Detroit suburbs hoping to spot a test/pre-production

all I have is the shitty computer renders on B&P and the occasional few photos from in the wild, most of which were photographed using only the finest Idaho potatoes.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yeah, I'm not sure if this guy is stating his own stupidity or everyone else's over this?

Either way study up on the trims if you're really interested or don't click on the posts if you don't want others comments on them.

Ride Em Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Liberty Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah, I'm not sure if this guy is stating his own stupidity or everyone else's over this?

Either way study up on the trims if you're really interested or don't click on the posts if you don't want others comments on them.
NO - PLEASE CONTINUE ON ..... My sides are hurting from rolling on the floor laughing for so long - this has to be the funniest post and replies of all time :LOL::ROFLMAO:?

Last edited:

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We never really SEE the grills. These things exist on an iPad for me. Add in the crap around them and it’s what, four inches across at best?

so far, Ford has not put these into the wild for us. I cannot just go SEE one, not in person. Kinda frustrating, actually, because right now I’m only about three miles outside of Detroit, on the wrong side of a border and I can’t go home for now. I can’t just cruise around the Detroit suburbs hoping to spot a test/pre-production

all I have is the shitty computer renders on B&P and the occasional few photos from in the wild, most of which were photographed using only the finest Idaho potatoes.
I live in Virginia, I can't just cruise around Detroit either, so what does that have to do with anything?

Tesla, with the Model 3 internet intro opened up the auto industry to a new business model, hype the vehicle on the internet and collect production slot orders. It really helps Ford financially because it doesn't have to guess at what model configurations to build to, it essentially will have a 12 - 14 month production run planned out for it by real customers with real configuration orders and for the most part a delivery schedule to boot. For customers, this helps keep prices down.

Pick the best device you can to view the pics, and study the 6 different trim levels available to you. Except for minor details, Ford has posted the clear differences between the trims in an easy to comprehend format. Some of what you complain about are attributes that don't change over trim level, no matter what vehicle you are considering.
Sponsored