Sponsored

Don't buy Go Rhino rb20 side steps. Updated.

OP
OP
Jacksonholio

Jacksonholio

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Tahoe Z71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I bought the RB10's and I am having the same bracket issue and I bought them a few weeks ago. Just emailed them we will see what they say fairly sure it wasn't installed wrong.

F9863167-0D58-4C81-B510-576AF3C41554.jpeg

4C5DBA93-F280-4560-A078-EEDD3ABAC777.jpeg
Yeah not wrong on your part, the front bracket is too short. Deal direct with the company and ask they fab you the correct length fronts.
Sponsored

DLipin

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F-250 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got the wrong brackets too, calling go rhino in am
Ford Bronco Don't buy Go Rhino rb20 side steps. Updated. 0C6006D5-4155-462F-BD85-03D56AFDE96F

OP
OP
Jacksonholio

Jacksonholio

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Tahoe Z71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got the wrong brackets too, calling go rhino in am
Ford Bronco Don't buy Go Rhino rb20 side steps. Updated. 0C6006D5-4155-462F-BD85-03D56AFDE96F
Kinda surprised they haven't recalled all these from dealers and replaced with the correct part. That's ridiculous.

ctowna

Badlands
First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XC90 Momentum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone with RB20's have mudflaps installed? If so, would love to see pics!

Reloexprt

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi everyone! I'm new to the community as a member but have been reading and learning on this forum for a long time. I received my 7/13/20 build about a month ago. 2022 Wildtrak in Shadow Black. I love it because the grille matches perfectly. I have done a few things since I've gotten it. Anyway, I wanted to share that Go Rhino still has a big problem with the RB20 Running Boards. They have sent me three sets of the boards and two sets of the brackets. I have finally given up on them and have asked to talk to someone in leadership there. I'm not sure why they continue to send boards and brackets saying they should work when they don't. Now I have missing paint on my pinch welds due to putting on and removing the brackets. I just thought everyone should know. Thank you.

Sponsored

flagman

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tremor, Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Important info, I’am glad for this board. My Broncos in NM today and will be in AZ tomorrow, and hopefully to me by the end of week. I’ve been trying to pick the running boardsI want so I can pull the trigger asap. I called Stage3 Motorsports and he wasn’t totally aware of the issues with RBI’s 10 and 20 from gorhino, he sends the boards out and gorhino sends you the brackets. So I called gorhino myself, spoke with Lewis who said “don’t order the 10s or 20s now“ the brackets are ok it’s the boards that have the problem. They hope to have the issues worked out by next week, but they’ll have back orders etc to fill before new orders go out. Very honest, but not what I wanted to hear. flagman

atimberwolf

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi everyone! I'm new to the community as a member but have been reading and learning on this forum for a long time. I received my 7/13/20 build about a month ago. 2022 Wildtrak in Shadow Black. I love it because the grille matches perfectly. I have done a few things since I've gotten it. Anyway, I wanted to share that Go Rhino still has a big problem with the RB20 Running Boards. They have sent me three sets of the boards and two sets of the brackets. I have finally given up on them and have asked to talk to someone in leadership there. I'm not sure why they continue to send boards and brackets saying they should work when they don't. Now I have missing paint on my pinch welds due to putting on and removing the brackets. I just thought everyone should know. Thank you.
Important info, I’am glad for this board. My Broncos in NM today and will be in AZ tomorrow, and hopefully to me by the end of week. I’ve been trying to pick the running boardsI want so I can pull the trigger asap. I called Stage3 Motorsports and he wasn’t totally aware of the issues with RBI’s 10 and 20 from gorhino, he sends the boards out and gorhino sends you the brackets. So I called gorhino myself, spoke with Lewis who said “don’t order the 10s or 20s now“ the brackets are ok it’s the boards that have the problem. They hope to have the issues worked out by next week, but they’ll have back orders etc to fill before new orders go out. Very honest, but not what I wanted to hear. flagman
Thanks for the updates folks. I was all on board with the RB10 since they matched the boards on my truck. Hate that they are still having problems. Guess I need to start looking at another option since my Bronco is slated to be here in 3 weeks (of course we know how reliable that EDD is too).

TrainWreck18

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CorvetteZ51, 2021 BMW 228XI, 1998 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I installed these (RB20) last week and the brackets came about a month after the boards. I did order from Stage3 and they emailed me saying brackets were on back order. My brackets do extend from side to side under the board but I was thinking they should be a bit longer IMO. I don't have pix of underside mounting but I am also glad I saw this post and hopefully they will honor any malfunctions, issues for all of us. Some of those bracket pix are scary. What a PIA. Sorry yas having those issues and hope for those of us installed they will honor, replace any issues. I really haven't driven but a few miles since install but about to road trip. Good luck all.
Ford Bronco Don't buy Go Rhino rb20 side steps. Updated. 20220216_160113
Ford Bronco Don't buy Go Rhino rb20 side steps. Updated. 20220216_160137

OP
OP
Jacksonholio

Jacksonholio

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Tahoe Z71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I installed these (RB20) last week and the brackets came about a month after the boards. I did order from Stage3 and they emailed me saying brackets were on back order. My brackets do extend from side to side under the board but I was thinking they should be a bit longer IMO. I don't have pix of underside mounting but I am also glad I saw this post and hopefully they will honor any malfunctions, issues for all of us. Some of those bracket pix are scary. What a PIA. Sorry yas having those issues and hope for those of us installed they will honor, replace any issues. I really haven't driven but a few miles since install but about to road trip. Good luck.

Looks great! As long as they are rock solid when you step on you're good. Brackets have to connect on both sides or the steps are a liability. Hold their feet to the fire and get the correct bracket.

2kmsiebert

Big Bend
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, Mach E, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Purchased and love the look of this step but the front bracket is not long enough where the step sits. If I step closer to the front it does give in and bend. Go Rhino says they are working on it and a fix is not close. Ill attach a photo of the issue and the go rhino response.
Loved this step because it hides the unsightly seam below the doors.

Crazy! I ordered some GoRhino side steps for my BB 4 Door and they sent the wrong hardware kit….. stripped the threads trying to install… took to Ford dealer and they installed the right bolts based on Ford specs….. had to pay to have rethreaded……. GoRhino sent the wrong hardware!

Sponsored

BCTeachBlackDiamond

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Dodge Challenger R/T Scatpack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for the input and confirmation guys. I adjusted and made some improvement that my OCD can live with. I’d agree with the light colors showing a little more, I think it’s really just the contrast from the black bracket that got to me.

I am picking up my Bronco Monday. I hear rocks and other tire kick up are an issue with the Bronco. I was thinking a step like this would help with protecting the lower doors from kick up. what are finding?

CASM920

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am picking up my Bronco Monday. I hear rocks and other tire kick up are an issue with the Bronco. I was thinking a step like this would help with protecting the lower doors from kick up. what are finding?
These steps have performed as well as expected, I haven’t had a single chip yet. We’ve been out to the desert a couple of times with them on. I do hear rocks hitting them similar to how my Raptor steps worked when off-road or accelerating once back on road. I’m really happy with the buy and highly recommend them.

OP
OP
Jacksonholio

Jacksonholio

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Tahoe Z71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The rocks will hit the boards. And its loud! Zero damage/dings on the paint. I am digging the boards.

Reloexprt

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Go Rhino has resolved my issue and I’m happy to share I have a new set of RB20 boards installed. They fit great.

Wwildtrak

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Raptor 1996 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I installed go rhino RB20 Slim line. $395 shipped during Super Bowl promo. very happy with look and price. They sit a bit lower than I would want.. will adjust and maybe add spacers when it’s not freezing cold. overall very happy.

DB462AAD-4E8F-4529-921E-1AE62B645350.png

D8305725-31E4-4DD7-8D48-2973C6A9F8C9.png

3D0093AF-A419-4B2F-8E7C-733993EFC196.png

83F32C50-9A96-415E-91C3-3E958041BAC0.png
Sponsored