Sponsored

Don't See Many Negative Articles Like This.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It seems most of Motorbiscuit articles are click bait, how else do they stand out if the flood of positive articles this week?

One bit of truth:
But the Ford Bronco chose an independent front suspension to improve the ride quality on the pavement. It should be smoother and have a quieter interior at highway speeds. Because a solid suspension is heavier, it can often cause a bumpier ride.

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The reviewer lost me at the comment " looks pretty heavy and cluttered " meaning that there has been no butt in seat time...

I want real reviews not picture opinions I have my own thoughts there...

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Holy crap. I thought you guys were exaggerating when you said it was written by a 4th grader. I am not kidding when I say it instantly reminded me of my persuasive essay writing in middle school.

I guess I can at least thank the author Allison for that bit of nostalgia.

Lucas718

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Toyota Tacoma SR5 Trail Edition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
When someone is talking about the Bronco while posting pictures of the Bronco Sport, I start to think maybe they don't really know what they're talking about.

Sponsored

dakr1177

Wildtrak
First Name
Dakota
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
lol, I read this shit last night and said the exact same thing. Scrolling thru her other articles you can see the wrangler bias. I have a 2010 Jk and have driven the jk2 and JT, but always been a ford guy at heart. Can't wait to get my hands on one of these.

OG Goat

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I for one like the "chunky" more masculine look and hope that the interior width shows it. I've owned several Wranglers over the years and while fun to drive around with the top off I really couldn't stand the tiny interior. Not to mention the horrible road manners as 99.99% of the time that is where most of us are driving. Not kicking Jeep as they've held the torch for years. Really looking forward to the real world size up and off road comparisons.

ugafan706

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 outer banks sas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My last 3 vehicles have been H2, jk with 35s and now a JL rubicon. He has some good points. The Jl should be better off road. But if the Bronco is even 90 percent of jeeps off road capability the on road will be more than 10 percent better on road, and 95 percent of people here will be on road more than off road. Im all in on the Bronco.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

DonsBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The solid axle is better suited for off-roading quality. If that's true why do just about all off road race vehicles have independent front suspension
Sponsored