Sponsored

Don't See Many Negative Articles Like This.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
there were a lot of these articles before it was even unveiled.

biggest evidence of Jeep boy is
“Yea they say it’s under 30k but that’s before delivery”
You mean like Jeep? 28,200 or 28,500 starting before delivery on both.

and yes showing 4+ pictures of the sport and only 1 of the actual bronco.

don’t listen to these guys. Go to all the major publishers and they all agree this is an absolute home run
Sponsored

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The solid axle is better suited for off-roading quality. If that's true why do just about all off road race vehicles have independent front suspension
It's the jeep fanbois that keep saying that SFA is better for off-road which is way too generic. Rock crawling, sure, but not everything else. Daily driving, twisty roads, desert roads, dirt roads, snow, sand, overlanding, etc. will all be better with the Bronco. Only fanbois or people that are not enthusiasts would say otherwise.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BoatBuilder88

BoatBuilder88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
there were a lot of these articles before it was even unveiled.

biggest evidence of Jeep boy is
“Yea they say it’s under 30k but that’s before delivery”
You mean like Jeep? 28,200 or 28,500 starting before delivery on both.

and yes showing 4+ pictures of the sport and only 1 of the actual bronco.

don’t listen to these guys. Go to all the major publishers and they all agree this is an absolute home run
I agree. The new Bronco is a homerun. I'm trying to convince my wife that it would be great to pair a 2-door Bronco with our 2-door Wrangler.

I don't take articles like this seriously. I was just surprised by the extreme negativity.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

To the writer.
200 (1).gif

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just read that article about an hour ago. Pure trash obviously written by a Jeepster. Expect more just like it. The Bronco is going to be bashed on every level and accused of being a copycat. I could care less. This is the vehicle I have been waiting years for.

Sponsored

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The solid axle is better suited for off-roading quality. If that's true why do just about all off road race vehicles have independent front suspension
I am not an expert, so I will leave it to the experts:

"If you want to go off-road at any kind of speed over 5 mph, then an IFS is by far the way to go."

IFS Will Out-Handle Any Solid Axle Suspension
I’ll admit, a solid front axle is anvil-simple compared to independent front suspension (IFS) and it can be more durable in the right environments, but the fact is that most of us don’t spend the majority of our time driving in those particular environments. Why punish yourself with rough-riding, antiquated solid-axle technology that you only need for a minuscule part of your drive time? If you want ride comfort and predictable handling at any speed on- and off-road, you simply cannot beat IFS with any amount of aftermarket wizardry thrown at a solid-axle front suspension. In my early years I remember being literally embarrassed off-road when a basic IFS (and IRS) VW Baja Bug would absolutely smoke any of the solid-axle trucks I owned over desert two track. Let’s look at the facts; the fastest, best-handling on- and off-road race vehicles have IFS suspensions. But you don’t have to be a racer to appreciate the attributes of IFS. IFS is simply more civilized than a solid-axle suspension. Because the left and right wheels are not directly connected via a solid beam, there will be less head toss in the cab over rough terrain. The tires and wheels are free to move independently when they encounter obstacles. You’ll even see more ground clearance on an IFS 4x4 than on a comparable solid-axle 4x4. It’s true that a solid axle can typically provide more articulation on an RTI ramp, but that’s only one measurement that has very little to do with overall trail performance. If you want to go off-road at any kind of speed over 5 mph, then an IFS is by far the way to go. If you plan to spend your entire life crawling at a snail’s pace over extreme rocky trails, plowing snow, drag racing, or truck pulling, then a solid axle may be for you. The rest of us will enjoy the benefits of the precision handling afforded by IFS. - Four Wheeler

https://www.fourwheeler.com/how-to/suspension-brakes/1308-frontend-feud-ifs-vs-solid-axle/#:~:text=IFS is simply more civilized,independently when they encounter obstacles.

RedRiverRev

First Name
Herman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm sure the author is a fine person, but she's an SEO writer for blogs. They crank out these meaningless articles that are optimized with key words to make it appear on the top of search engines. Just take a look at the number of articles that are published in a single day.

They have little to no expertise in what they're writing about...they're just trying to create content to get clicks. Her employer probably told her to write something on the Bronco because they knew it was trending and they have to rewrite press releases to make them sound unique.

BroncoMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'71 Bronco, '02 Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
All the opinions turn to dust on the trail. Your machine either performs, or it doesn't. Completing the trail is the benchmark, not the spreadsheet of specifications of the vehicle you choose to complete it in. Both Wrangler and Bronco are specialty vehicles, and both make compromises in some areas to be more focused in other areas. How much focus and how much compromise is left to the choice of the consumer; I probably don't want to daily drive a King of Hammers winner, just as I don't want to go to Moab with an Audi A8. Will a stock Bronco best a stock Wrangler on the most difficult and technically challenging of trails? Maybe not. Will Bronco take away from Wrangler sales for a variety of reasons that aren't related to hardcore wheeling? Absolutely.

OP
OP
BoatBuilder88

BoatBuilder88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Don't get me wrong... My wife and I love our Jeep. But it is also my daily driver. Or will be again when my company lets us back in the office.

Would be nice to drive something a bit more civilized during my 2-hour round trip commute.

Sponsored

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Maybe she thinks everyone has to climb huge boulders on the daily drive into work. For the 95% of my driving bronco should be better on the road, and for the 5% that is off road, the bronco will exceed my needs.

Nobody ever heard of her, who cares what she thinks.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My last 3 vehicles have been H2, jk with 35s and now a JL rubicon. He has some good points. The Jl should be better off road. But if the Bronco is even 90 percent of jeeps off road capability the on road will be more than 10 percent better on road, and 95 percent of people here will be on road more than off road. Im all in on the Bronco.
The article is written by someone that was not even born when the last bronco disappeared.
He does not have good points nor does he back his opinion with any sort of facts or statistics.
Base vs base the Jeep has better angles.
Wildtrack or Badlands/Sasquatch vs Rubicon, the bronco has better angles the rubicon barely beats it with crawl in auto. In manual crawl is better(we don’t know bronco angles with 33 tires and 95:1 7sp crawl.
I have not hear wheel articulation/suspension travel on the ifs. For all we know it could be similar or beat the solid axle Jeep.

I do know with the right suspension. Geometry of coilovers one can get better handling with a lot lower spring rate. This is a huge advantage both on or off road.

Botton line he made a lot of Suppositions and backed up nothing with any statistics. As far as the looks, the Jeep looks like the first gen bronco!

gvw68871

Base
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
lol, I read this shit last night and said the exact same thing. Scrolling thru her other articles you can see the wrangler bias. I have a 2010 Jk and have driven the jk2 and JT, but always been a ford guy at heart. Can't wait to get my hands on one of these. As a marketing professional, Moz has become my go-to solution for comprehensive keyword research and competitor analysis. The absence of native advertising enhances the user experience https://top10seosoftware.com/reviews/moz/, making it a top choice for staying ahead in the ever-evolving digital landscape.
It's always interesting to see differing perspectives in articles. As a fellow Ford enthusiast, I can understand your excitement to explore a different brand like Jeep. Both Ford and Jeep have their unique appeal and strengths, so test-driving the new models will give you a better idea of which one suits your preferences and needs. Enjoy the experience and happy driving!

Last edited:

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's always interesting to see differing perspectives in articles. As a fellow Ford enthusiast, I can understand your excitement to explore a different brand like Jeep. Both Ford and Jeep have their unique appeal and strengths, so test-driving the new models will give you a better idea of which one suits your preferences and needs. Enjoy the experience and happy driving!
Hey, ummm...... :sneaky:

You do realize this thread is actually 3 years old from before the Bronco was even built?

Yep, July 2020. You, my friend, win the revive an old thread award of the month. :)

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey, ummm...... :sneaky:

You do realize this thread is actually 3 years old from before the Bronco was even built?

Yep, July 2020. You, my friend, win the revive an old thread award of the month. :)
Ford Bronco Don't See Many Negative Articles Like This. 1690207472529
Sponsored