www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Never one email from Ford

Mark's Bronco Sticker jpeg.jpg

And for the record, I still can't pull up my window sticker!
Thanks again to the persons who have kept me in the LOOP.
There's an simply answer why you cant pull a Window Sticker, it's because you do not have a Retail Reservation Order (ie. The Window Sticker you provided is Blue, not Green).

The WindowSticker script from Ford Direct only pulls from Retail Orders AFAIK (I've tried to pull Dealer Inventory Orders personally via this tool and the same error occurs).
https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FMDE5CP2MLA76229

How's that for Detective work @Permaxyz ? :p
Sponsored

Last edited:

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

There's an simply answer you cant pull a Window Sticker, it's because you do not have a Retail Reservation Order (ie. The Window Sticker you provided is Blue, not Green).

The WindowSticker script from Ford Direct only pulls from Retail Orders AFAIK (I've tried to pull Dealer Inventory Orders personally via this tool and the same error occurs).
https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FMDE5CP2MLA76229
So @mpeugeot doesn't have a typical reservation like the rest of us? If not what is it?

SassyBronco2021

Outer Banks
First Name
Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
300 Chrysler & Torrent GM
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey @SassyBronco2021 , while @Wanted33 is correct in regards to Rail, we both live <1hr away from MAP so IMO this isnt whats holding us up (as my Dealership has had a good 10 deliveries from MAP since my Bronco has been "built".

We're in purgatory. Plain and Simple :(
😪,oh my goodness, atleast I had a moment of smiling. I've seen 2 in Windsor on the road in the last couple of days, & a few at the dealerships ,not to mention that a friend of a friend never ordered a bronco,walked in & bought one 2 wks ago as we all sit in limbo, which isn't sitting well with me,I'm happy for him don't get me wrong, I am abit jealous though!
The year of excitement is leaving me, with all the delays and disappointment along with Ford & the dealership being so tight lipped!
There's days i wanna throw in the towel , are you getting days like this? I cant be alone

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's an simply answer why you cant pull a Window Sticker, it's because you do not have a Retail Reservation Order (ie. The Window Sticker you provided is Blue, not Green).

Great call I totally missed that.

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

😪,oh my goodness, atleast I had a moment of smiling. I've seen 2 in Windsor on the road in the last couple of days, & a few at the dealerships ,not to mention that a friend of a friend never ordered a bronco,walked in & bought one 2 wks ago as we all sit in limbo, which isn't sitting well with me,I'm happy for him don't get me wrong, I am abit jealous though!
The year of excitement is leaving me, with all the delays and disappointment along with Ford & the dealership being so tight lipped!
There's days i wanna throw in the towel , are you getting days like this? I cant be alone
giphy.gif

Taking it day by day. The Wife is back to work in the Office now, and I sold my Car last month thinking I'd have the Bronco in the driveway.... Not a fun position to be in while trying to take care of a 1yr and run errands.

Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So @mpeugeot doesn't have a typical reservation like the rest of us? If not what is it?
I'd love to know as well.
I'm assuming he placed an order in person with a Dealer vs. the online reservation system.
@mpeugeot, is this correct?

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'd love to know as well.
I'm assuming he placed an order in person with a Dealer vs. the online reservation system.
@mpeugeot, is this correct?
and changed to a priority order? unless he was sitting at the dealer on launch night.
or he is a dealer.

aherried

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So given that this process has been a nightmare already, there is a chance my Bronco has been sitting outside in the Michigan summer since 7/6 waiting on a chip? Sure would hate fro a late summer hailstorm to swing through and really mess things up. 7/6, 7/16, 8/6, and now 8/16 Build date holder. 2.7, BB, MIC, Tow, Mid-Package

BroncoBilly17

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 XLT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
not to mention that a friend of a friend never ordered a bronco,walked in & bought one 2 wks ago as we all sit in limbo, which isn't sitting well with me,
I heard this happened with the Jeep Gladiator launch, and openly said to my dealer I hoped Ford was smart enough to not put Bronco customers through the same thing. But......

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

and changed to a priority order? unless he was sitting at the dealer on launch night.
or he is a dealer.
My Dealer had a Bronco on the lot first few days of July, Blue Window Sticker.
They must have given their Dealer Inventory their Priority Order.

I'm pretty bummed out considering I'm the first Reservation Holder at the Dealership which got bumped by their Dealer Order. But that's life I guess.

Sponsored

tshafer61

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Morning folks,

I have a direct highly placed source that gave me an update on my Bronco (original Build date late July).

My Bronco has been built and they were waiting on the chips that have now been received. I have a VIN and "build date" of 8/16 in the system.

Copy and pasting the text messages here.

Not posting the screenshots due to not wanting to get anyone in trouble. Anyone who questions this post is welcome to private message me for a call. This source is a family member.

I feel that this is good news and updates will probably be coming soon for the Summer batch.

1st text Message:
The latest news I have is your Bronco was built in July and was waiting for a semi-conductor chip. Chips have arrived, so your Bronco may have been tested and shipped. More news later.

2nd text message
Michigan Assembly won’t declare your car built until the parts they were waiting for are installed and the vehicle tested. More news later.
I had a June Build date, got Pushed to July. My dealer told me on the 22nd it was being built the next day but I can't find out anything else about it. Still shows in Production on the tracker and my dealer wont call me back!

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Being in in manufacturing, I find it hard to believe that its only the tops that are holding up all these builds. So who can run vins? I have one and my curiosity has been peaked.

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will there ever be a resolution?

94Bravo

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-150, 2014 Lexus IS350, 2008 Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
All I hear from Ford is crickets......:mad:

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
or he is a dealer.
I am not the dealer, I am active duty military, the order was placed through MAS (military auto source) via Ford's Worldwide Direct Market Operations (WDMO) and today I learned is technically a fleet order.

How as a normal person would I ever have a chance of knowing this at any point in time? It's not like Ford was going to clue me in. MAS didn't really give me any idea either, hell, I had to tell my sales rep that my VIN was available.
Sponsored