Sponsored

Double honk issue not going away....are you listening FMC?

Wallysdog

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is that mosquito in the dark back at you Ford. Is anybody out there? I played up the ladder today with Ford customer relations and got nowhere as expected.
If I provided you with my vin number, how long would it take you to send me some life support and eliminate that annoying sound?
I don't feel comfortable using forscan, or spending $100 for Flash to remedy my situation.
Beam me down Scotty!
Sponsored

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I do not know what the hell people are complaining about with the double honk honestly

Sponsored

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, they are not listening. You are not even a mosquito in the dark. You are not even a mosquito on their windshield. You are just an anonymous mosquito out of trillions of mosquitos deep in the rainforests of South America.

Ford doesn't know you exist, has no interest in learning of your existence, and if it didn't cost them any money, they would spray you with DDT.

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is that mosquito in the dark back at you Ford. Is anybody out there? I played up the ladder today with Ford customer relations and got nowhere as expected.
If I provided you with my vin number, how long would it take you to send me some life support and eliminate that annoying sound?
I don't feel comfortable using forscan, or spending $100 for Flash to remedy my situation.
Beam me down Scotty!
so a few known ways to fix this, you dont want to do. then you complain to ford?

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

get out of a running car walk in front to get your coffee BEEP BEEP in your ear at 5 or 6 am lol sucked!
I get out of my running bronco to close the garage door pretty often and have never heard a double honk. Both keys in pocket and out of pocket.

Probably should just stop tempting fate and get a new garage door opener.

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I get out of my running bronco to close the garage door pretty often and have never heard a double honk. Both keys in pocket and out of pocket.

ya key in my hoodie pocket once I get like middle of the front bumper its set off. ur luck if its not doing it

Sponsored

jacknifetoaswan

Wildtrak
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I do not know what the hell people are complaining about with the double honk honestly
It's annoying and honestly has scared the crap out of a few people standing near my vehicle when I got out of the driver's seat. I turned it off, but if I didn't have the ability to use Forscan, I'd just deal with it.

I think OP is looking for Ford to provide a soft switch in the infotainment system to turn off the double honk, rather than the "hard" option of Forscan.

JR

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just don't close the door all the way or toss the keys in the cup holder if I am going to get out
u leave ur keys in it? not worried about someone stealing it?

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Try the same but close the Bronco's door.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Contacting Ford customer relations about something that is working exactly as its designed to (whether you like it or not) seems pretty pointless. It's not going anywhere nor are they going to magically get rid of it for you.
Sponsored