Khalil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nice, looks like Aton of fun, thanks for sharing👍
It was awesome. im not even at the level where we tackle massive dunes yet. there are some sand mountains out there its craaaazy.
Sponsored

Bronkers

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Kaydee21 PMs: They're called "conversations" and you can either click on someone's name and do Start Conversation, or go up to the mail icon and start a conversation (it autosuggests who when you start typing). You can also have multiple users on a conversation.

Ford Bronco Dune bashing with the Bronco. Color me impressed! 1705514702160

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kaydee21

Kaydee21

Wildtrak
First Name
Khalil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Kaydee21 PMs: They're called "conversations" and you can either click on someone's name and do Start Conversation, or go up to the mail icon and start a conversation (it autosuggest who when you start typing). You can also have multiples users on a conversation.

Ford Bronco Dune bashing with the Bronco. Color me impressed! 1705514702160
Awesome. Thanks!

nolimits

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Explorer ST | 23 Challenger SP 1320
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was always concerned the local Ford agency might cancel the warranty for these simple mods when it goes for routine service, but it seems everyone is going for bigger wheels and/or lift regardless!
To some degree this will vary based on the dealer. Some seem relaxed; others not so much. Or that’s been my experience.

Mods to any vehicle can be tricky. The general (and safe) thought is mods void the warranty. They can. But it depends on the issue. The dealer/manufacturer has to be able to link your mod to the cause for failure. And then they can void certain systems. For instance, tires and suspension could cause driveline issues but wouldn’t affect your radio.

FYI, upgrading tires, wheels and suspension can be very tricky as so many options and methods exist and everything plays on each other. From the days of owning a Jeep my biggest takeaway from all that was each size change you make has a very direct effect on your gearing. You start with X tire size and Y gear. When you monkey with X then Y changes rather you actually change gears or not. Short version, it takes more oomph to get larger and heavier tires moving.

Not discouraging but rather saying to do your homework. Rarely is the cheapest option the best performing option.

AZMikeL

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 2016 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did this while in Dubai in a Land Cruiser, it was a awesome experience!
Same here back in '19. I did it solo as I did not want offroad noob tourists with me. Told the driver to give it all he's got as I'm experienced off road. He did not disappoint - we ended up sliding down a steep dune sideways. He later confessed that he thought we were going over for sure. Kudos to him for pulling out of it.

Amazing what those Land Cruisers can do with basically street tires aired down a little bit.

20191214_115920.jpg
Sponsored