Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah it's bs. At the time when I decided on the springs jeepandtruckparts.com had the full coilover kit for $1300. Now its $1700. Has anyone contacted eibach about this issue yet?
I get mine installed tomorrow so I’ll take measurements. If it’s not close to advertised I’m reaching out immediately.
Sponsored

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've taken my ride off-roading Multiple times with the Eibach springs. Feels great and even in MANY off-camber situations, where I also was at Full extension right after - NO ISSUES. My Bronco has a LOT of additional weight on it too - FULL DV8 front and rear shock skids, FULL RCI 3/16 Steel plates front to rear, DV8 Tubular Side Steps. I would estimate all this to be about 500lbs. Then my Rough Country winch setup on the front is another 80lbs. I've even done some pretty gnarly, technical AND high-Speed rocky trails.....Eibachs are GREAT. I will only ever get Kings if I have extra cash to burn.....cause after these, you don't really need them unless you do a LOT of high speed, Baja type trails.
I added full skids, winch and front bumper. I weighed everything that was added and everything that was removed and only gained 208#. Skids are JCR steel at 3/16”. Bumper is also JCR steel. Here’s the itemized list of aftermarket and OEM parts.

Aftermarket

Warn Zeon 10s Winch = 71# (with rope, fair lead and hook)

JCR Off-road (listed weight includes hardware):

Bumper = 95#
Prerunner Bar = 15#
Tranny Skid = 52#
Front Skid = 57#
Front Skid Mounting Brackets = 7#
T-Case Skid and Mount = 22#
LCA Skids and Hardware = 22#
Rear shock skids = 7#

Total Aftermarket = 348#

OEM

Ford Modular Bumper = 80#
Ford Front skid = 20#
Ford Front skid mounts = 5#
Ford Trans Skid 1 = 10#
Ford Trans Skid 2 = 12#
Ford TCase Skid = 11#
Hardware = 2#

Total OEM = 140#

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Factory 2.7L sasquatch uses 3 different front coils and two different rear springs depending on 2/4 door, tow/no tow. So the fact that eibach only uses one spring for all sasquatch 2.7 models makes me think there should be some variance.​

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Factory 2.7L sasquatch uses 3 different front coils and two different rear springs depending on 2/4 door, tow/no tow. So the fact that eibach only uses one spring for all sasquatch 2.7 models makes me think there should be some variance.​
but their website spec sheet lists 4 dr 2.7 first edition. Every other bronco would either weigh the same as their spec or less, so technically we should see roughly 2.3” or MORE lift yet people are seeing 1.6” or less

Last edited:

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I added full skids, winch and front bumper. I weighed everything that was added and everything that was removed and only gained 208#. Skids are JCR steel at 3/16”. Bumper is also JCR steel. Here’s the itemized list of aftermarket and OEM parts.

Aftermarket

Warn Zeon 10s Winch = 71# (with rope, fair lead and hook)

JCR Off-road (listed weight includes hardware):

Bumper = 95#
Prerunner Bar = 15#
Tranny Skid = 52#
Front Skid = 57#
Front Skid Mounting Brackets = 7#
T-Case Skid and Mount = 22#
LCA Skids and Hardware = 22#
Rear shock skids = 7#

Total Aftermarket = 348#

OEM

Ford Modular Bumper = 80#
Ford Front skid = 20#
Ford Front skid mounts = 5#
Ford Trans Skid 1 = 10#
Ford Trans Skid 2 = 12#
Ford TCase Skid = 11#
Hardware = 2#

Total OEM = 140#
Thanks so much for this.....but damn....around 350lb is still a lot (Big Bend) Minus my winch setup weight and plus your aftermarket bumper we are at almost the same. Although if I add my DV8 Side Steps - those at least 50lbs. for both of them. So I'm around 400lbs added weight.

Last edited:

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a WT 4 door with tow (So based on your post I should have the stiffest springs Ford uses) and so far my rock sliders, front bumper and winch have dropped me 1". I haven't even put my full JCR skids on yet.

Initially it seemed like these $450 springs would have gotten me back to ride height, maybe even a little bit more... Based on what you guys are saying...I guess not. :poop:

C00TER

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the look!!
However I don’t want to trash my steering rack by changing the geometry of the IFS

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think they would of been way better if they raised the spring rate a little because they are much softer than the factory Sasquatch springs. They said they had people testing them before they went into production but I think those people must drive like granny or they would of mentioned how soft they were plus not getting the advertised 2.3” of lift in the front. Before I could drive no problems at all with my sway bar disconnected now I need to have it connected or it’s real funky to drive on the street. I like the little boost in lift but honestly I miss the better handling of the Sasquatch springs. OME you should be taking notes on this thread and give us proper coils for our outfitted broncos without the need to buy the ome struts if we chose not too.
Ford Bronco Eibach Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (Sasquatch Package) 079D60B8-0970-4011-9D6A-27AB3EB712CD

Last edited:

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think they would of been way better if they raised the spring rate a little because they are much softer than the factory Sasquatch springs. They said they had people testing them before they went into production but I think those people must drive like granny or they would of mentioned how soft they were plus not getting the advertised 2.3” of lift in the front. Before I could drive no problems at all with my sway bar disconnected now I need to have it connected or it’s real funky to drive on the street. I like the little boost in lift but honestly I miss the better handling of the Sasquatch springs. OME you should be taking notes on this thread and give us proper coils for our outfitted broncos without the need to buy the ome struts if we chose not too.
Ford Bronco Eibach Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (Sasquatch Package) 079D60B8-0970-4011-9D6A-27AB3EB712CD
I’m looking forward to the softness personally. I was kind of surprised how stiff the bronco is on the steet when I first brought it home. It was kinda jarring, especially railroad tracks. I have a dash am that alerts when it senses a significant vibration event like an accident or someone vandalizing. It seems to go off regularly driving over road imperfections lol

Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

but their website spec sheet lists 4 dr 2.7 first edition. Every other bronco would either weigh the same as their spec or less, so technically we should see roughly 2.3” or MORE lift yet people are seeing 1.6” or less
Just FYI refresher, First Edition did not include tow package.
I don't know what the spring changes are for the tow package, so not much help.
Other than that, it should be the heaviest model using the stiffest springs.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just FYI refresher, First Edition did not include tow package.
I don't know what the spring changes are for the tow package, so not much help.
Other than that, it should be the heaviest model using the stiffest springs.
Good point but tow doesn’t add weight just spring rate. Theoretically a first edition vs a loaded Sasquatch with every option like mine should weigh the same (minus maybe a 30 pound hitch). Now I could see a first edition starting to lower quicker when you add things like a winch etc but I should get 2.3” and 1.6” advertised lift even with tow package without added weight if that makes sense

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like the look!!
However I don’t want to trash my steering rack by changing the geometry of the IFS
This does not change the geometry at all, it just changes the ride height.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good point but tow doesn’t add weight just spring rate. Theoretically a first edition vs a loaded Sasquatch with every option like mine should weigh the same (minus maybe a 30 pound hitch). Now I could see a first edition starting to lower quicker when you add things like a winch etc but I should get 2.3” and 1.6” advertised lift even with tow package without added weight if that makes sense
Same boat here, except my Badlands Sas doesn't have power seats or MIC. I sacrificed tow to appease the Ford gods for a favorable build date.
I've been watching this thread to see if the springs would be a good stop-gap before coil overs to get some front height lost with winch and possible gain some additional.

Seems like they would work for me, as long as I am comfortable paying for ~1" gain.
Seeing some Broncos with "sagging" rear has me concerned. I'm not a fan of leveling, I'd like to keep some factory rake and not blind all the other drivers.
I have the Goose Gear system in the cargo area with a Dometic fridge, so not unloaded back there, either.

Time to get off my ass and order some Icons :)
Which have their own issues with loaded out Broncos too heavy for their standard springs, although I don't think I'm that heavy.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same boat here, except my Badlands Sas doesn't have power seats or MIC. I sacrificed tow to appease the Ford gods for a favorable build date.
I've been watching this thread to see if the springs would be a good stop-gap before coil overs to get some front height lost with winch and possible gain some additional.

Seems like they would work for me, as long as I am comfortable paying for ~1" gain.
Seeing some Broncos with "sagging" rear has me concerned. I'm not a fan of leveling, I'd like to keep some factory rake and not blind all the other drivers.
I have the Goose Gear system in the cargo area with a Dometic fridge, so not unloaded back there, either.

Time to get off my ass and order some Icons :)
Which have their own issues with loaded out Broncos too heavy for their standard springs, although I don't think I'm that heavy.
Honestly the eibach stage 2 coilovers seem to be the sweet spot. You can dial them in to the exact height for your gear that you want. Part of me would hate giving up external resi's but the shock itself is larger and as much as I hate to admit, I'm a slow speed wheeler that won't ever get use out of the heat dissipation of external reservoirs.
Sponsored