Hbrichman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just had my springs installed today. I’ll have to get some better pictures and do some measurements to see how much lift I actually ended up with but I’m very happy with the results. Perfect about of lift. I’ve been debating stepping up to a 37 but I think I’m going to stick with 35’s.

78BF86FF-DCA0-476A-B4E5-239FBEDFF0F6.jpeg
Sponsored

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just dropped my truck off at Eibach for the install of the coils. I have a 2021 badlands 2.7/auto NON sasquatch. It's pretty much stock, other than my RSE steps/sliders. My plan originally was to just buy the springs, install myself and hope for the best. After talking to them about whether the springs would work on my bronco or not, they decided the R&D department wanted to use my vehicle to install the springs and see if they are compatible. I won't know until later today if they work or not, but if they don't they will use my truck to develop springs.

I spoke to one of the head R&D guys and he said they are working on heavy duty springs for the overland guys for both the sasquatch shocks and their pro series coilovers. From some of the comments in this thread, I'm sure a lot of you will be happy to hear that. They may also be developing springs for the Hitachi shocks.

I took a few pictures before my Uber picked me up. I will hopefully post more pictures and have some lift numbers later today.

Ford Bronco Eibach Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (Sasquatch Package) KIMG0109~2.JPG

Ford Bronco Eibach Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (Sasquatch Package) KIMG0114~2.JPG

AZBronco73

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands SAS, 2015 Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I spoke to one of the head R&D guys and he said they are working on heavy duty springs for the overland guys for both the sasquatch shocks and their pro series coilovers. From some of the comments in this thread, I'm sure a lot of you will be happy to hear that. They may also be developing springs for the Hitachi shocks.
YES YES YES. This is what I wanted to hear. I have a Badsquatch with 2.7, RSE steps, BAMF front bumper with winch and a Rockhard 4x4 swing gate bumper. Both the front and rear bumpers are adding close to 200lb each to the front and back of my Bronco. I am sit at at roughly 38 inches front and back to the fender flares so I am down about 1.5 in from factory, so I really need some heavier springs.

tdiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F150, 2012 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The Heavy (550lb) coils are already available for the front Coilovers. I have them installed. I was working with @Caleb@PandaMotorworks to see if Eibach would release a Heavy coil for the rears so Im eagerly awaiting!

AZBronco73

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands SAS, 2015 Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Heavy (550lb) coils are already available for the front Coilovers. I have them installed. I was working with @Caleb@PandaMotorworks to see if Eibach would release a Heavy coil for the rears so Im eagerly awaiting!
Yeah the front end of my Bronco is not as much of an issue as the back. The swing gate bumper that I have in the rear is definitely much heavier than even the bumper and winch combo in the front. While I would definitely want to go with the heavy duty spring in the front I am also going to need to wait for the heavy duty spring in the rear. But it sounds like that would be a perfect combination for me.

Sponsored

kojack19

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just dropped my truck off at Eibach for the install of the coils. I have a 2021 badlands 2.7/auto NON sasquatch. It's pretty much stock, other than my RSE steps/sliders. My plan originally was to just buy the springs, install myself and hope for the best. After talking to them about whether the springs would work on my bronco or not, they decided the R&D department wanted to use my vehicle to install the springs and see if they are compatible. I won't know until later today if they work or not, but if they don't they will use my truck to develop springs.

I took a few pictures before my Uber picked me up. I will hopefully post more pictures and have some lift numbers later today.

Ford Bronco Eibach Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (Sasquatch Package) KIMG0114~2.JPG

Please keep us posted. This is a very interesting development as I think through options on my hope to someday be delivered non sas badlands bronco.

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hope they sell the updated heavy springs in pairs for those of us that just need them in the front only that already purchased their springs. Hint,hint Eibach.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Good to hear. Seems like this is the only real solution to getting factory (or slightly more) height back without dropping thousands of dollars on adjustable coilovers.

Ryslegit

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How long did the install take? I am local and thinking about scheduling with them to do the install.

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How long did the install take? I am local and thinking about scheduling with them to do the install.
You'll have to call them and see if they do installs. They wanted to install mine because they have never installed these on a NON sasquatch badlands. The research and development department asked if they could use my vehicle. I dropped it off yesterday at 7:30 and they called me around 3 and told me it was ready. I would think the install would be quicker, but they may have taken additional photos/measurements/installation notes that they wouldn't normally do on a basic install.

Sponsored

Gomezstx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

KIMG0109~2.JPG

KIMG0114~2.JPG
I called Eibach two days ago and asked if the springs that they currently sell for the Sasquatch bilstiens would work on the none-SAS badlands. They told me they just received a Bronco non-SAS in their R&D group and would be testing. Looks like I found that truck!!!!! I am waiting on results as this is the route I am planning on. Please update. What is the final outcome? What model springs did they install? What ride height did you achieve? Did bump stops need to be extended? Lots of questions. Hope to hear soon. Thanks in advance

Last edited:

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I called Eibach two days ago and asked if the springs that they currently sell for the Sasquatch bilstiens would work on the none-SAS badlands. They told me they just received a Bronco non-SAS in their R&D group and would be testing. Looks like I found that truck!!!!! I am waiting on results as this is the route I am planning on. Please update. What is the final outcome? What model springs did they install? What ride height did you achieve? Did bump stops need to be extended? Lots of questions. Hope to hear soon. Thanks in advance
My bronco was ready on Thursday, but with traffic I decided to just pick it up today. It was a busy day and I have not had a chance to take any pictures or measure anything yet. However it looks really good and the ride feels much smoother. They installed the pro lift kit coils for the sasquatch. Everything bolted on no issues. When we talked on the phone on Thursday he said they got 1.8" in the front and around 1" in the rear. The non sasquatch badlands sits .5" lower from the factory. So the 2.3"/1.6" they claim for the sasquatch seems pretty consistent that my numbers would each be about .5" lower.

Overall I am very happy with the springs. I originally was going to run a 1" spacer leveling kit in the front until I upgraded my coilovers. With this setup I won't feel as much of an urgency for that. I have some brand new 315/70/17 bfg ko2's from an f150 raptor and method wheels that will be going on next week. The 315's were as big as I had planned on going regardless and I should have plenty of room for them.

I am planning on starting a new thread so that other non sas BL owners might see it. But I will also update a few pictures in here. It's my son's 4th bday party tomorrow so hopefully I will get pictures tomorrow evening or else on Sunday.

Gomezstx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My bronco was ready on Thursday, but with traffic I decided to just pick it up today. It was a busy day and I have not had a chance to take any pictures or measure anything yet. However it looks really good and the ride feels much smoother. They installed the pro lift kit coils for the sasquatch. Everything bolted on no issues. When we talked on the phone on Thursday he said they got 1.8" in the front and around 1" in the rear. The non sasquatch badlands sits .5" lower from the factory. So the 2.3"/1.6" they claim for the sasquatch seems pretty consistent that my numbers would each be about .5" lower.

Overall I am very happy with the springs. I originally was going to run a 1" spacer leveling kit in the front until I upgraded my coilovers. With this setup I won't feel as much of an urgency for that. I have some brand new 315/70/17 bfg ko2's from an f150 raptor and method wheels that will be going on next week. The 315's were as big as I had planned on going regardless and I should have plenty of room for them.

I am planning on starting a new thread so that other non sas BL owners might see it. But I will also update a few pictures in here. It's my son's 4th bday party tomorrow so hopefully I will get pictures tomorrow evening or else on Sunday.
Thanks so much for feedback. I think a great idea on new thread. I get my badlands non-SAS 2.3M 4 door in April (according to Ford lol). I bougth the springs you installed November last year when my build plan was a SAS badlands. But had to drop SAS to get a build date (which i did and got the build date the next day). Will run 315/70/17 with Icon rebound pro zero offset (already in my pile of stuff in garage). With what you describe these springs will give a heigh just above SAS and leveled (perfect for the 35”). It has been stated on threads that the SAS has longer bump stops (about 0.4”). Will we need extended bump stops with this eibach spring replacement? Something to dig into to help others.

Gomezstx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Your comment “…got 1.8 inches in front and around 1 inch in the rear”. I was told by the Eibach R&D guy that the perch collar on the non-SAS badlands bilstien is set lower than the SAS bilstien. So these results validate that. Using the same Eibach spring the preload is less by the lower position of the perch collar. So 2.3 inches (the front lift achieved by the eibach spring on SAS shocks ) minus 1.8 inches (the front lift you achieved with the badlands shock) is 0.5 inches. Looks like the Sasquatch is nothing more than a perch collar lift. If that is the case then another option to achieve Sasquatch height is just add a perch collar 0.4 to 0.5 inches to the badlands bilstien. ALL Sasquatch performance metrics would be retained with just this perch collar lift

If you want more height out of the eibach spring then add the 0.4-0.5 inches perch collar before installing the eibach spring (end results being the 2.3 front lift eibach gets on the SAS set up). Performance should be the same as what eibach has tested already with the SAS set up.

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Post eibach 2.0 install. I removed a fabtech spacer lift in favor of this. Fairly level front to back. Ground in pic is slight up hill. 35s for reference. Need to get it aligned tomorrow. Rides much better vs spacers as would be expected. Im sitting about 2 inches higher then non sas or about same as a sasquatch. Axles are pretty horizontal. Slight pitch.

D4E054CD-33CE-410D-871C-01890FD0A983.jpeg
Sponsored