First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey guys looking for input from guys that have gone 3.5 or higher. I’m planning on getting the Eibach Pro-Truck Coilover Stage 2 for my 21 OBX non SAS. I was told by eibach that even up to the maxed out 4.1” setting I can run all OEM components and all that I have to swap is the coilovers themselves. That being said I do plan on run this kit at max hight so I already plan on picking up a set of UCA and an adjustable track bar as well so with that in mind should I pick up any other components or should I be goof to go.
Sponsored

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m at 0.5 over stock with this kit on my BL SAS. I can maybe go another 0.5-0.75” before needing a UCA.

OP
OP
Rancid

Rancid

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m at 0.5 over stock with this kit on my BL SAS. I can maybe go another 0.5-0.75” before needing a UCA.
I figured it seemed a little weird that their claims of using OE UCA on the maxed out 4.1" setting made obsoletely no logical sense to me but then again that's why i figured i would just grab some and rather be safe then sorry.

Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I figured it seemed a little weird that their claims of using OE UCA on the maxed out 4.1" setting made obsoletely no logical sense to me but then again that's why i figured i would just grab some and rather be safe then sorry.
UCA are recommended if you plan on maxing out the height of them. 3/3.5" and under, you can get away with out them.

We have a crazy good deal on Eibachs right now, $1500 out the door 👀 i'd be happy to hook you up with a set and some UCA! Feel free to message me!

OP
OP
Rancid

Rancid

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
UCA are recommended if you plan on maxing out the height of them. 3/3.5" and under, you can get away with out them.

We have a crazy good deal on Eibachs right now, $1500 out the door 👀 i'd be happy to hook you up with a set and some UCA! Feel free to message me!
That is a crazy deal dude. I have a pending deal for a private sale right now for a set but if that falls through I will be reaching out within the week.

Sponsored

Blaylock1988

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2004 Volkswagen R32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Has this ended? Just saw this message and I'm not seeing this on your site.

LethalPerformance

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
We installed the stage 2 kit on our First Edition. We also did a RPG overload package (essentailly their entire catalog) and would recommend doing similar with the lift we went with (we're nearly maxed out - we never measured it, but there's not much give left). I would say targeting weak points (UCA/tie rods) are your best bet if you wanted to do the upper echelon of the lift kit. Let us know if we can help out at all.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd suggest upgrading steering rack bushings. Also, in addition to the adjustable rear track bar, I'd also install a relocation bracket.

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am getting these installed Wednesday, along with the heavier spring upgrade upfront & Zone UCAs.

I am running a +1mm offset. I am expecting to have some rubbing on the fender liner backside where that big plastic piece is underneath when running 37s.

Curious of others experiences?
Sponsored