Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

looks like the newest forscan update has the easy menu in the ABS module. unfortunately not every line is figured out just yet. this probably holds the "fix" in one of the lines code change.
Sponsored

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So I went on the IMPA as built, took a picture. Then went to the IMPA easy menu and changed a value and then went back to the as built menu data and checked out the difference or the change in the one block.... the value changed from an 8 to a 9.

I noticed where the change is and took note.

my suspicion is that even though in the easy menu there are only four options, there could be as many as 20 options in the as-built data block (A-J and 0-9)

so I plan on playing around with different characters in the 706-01-01 line....xxxx-x*xx-xx. block.

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well time to pull my ass out of bed and get to work on this... LOL. I basically went back to square one last night (not completely, I immediately killed double honk, tpms, added goat modes, Bambi mode, and the Raptor splash). I really need to make backups, lol.

My mission today is to also get my volume control back to normal and to eliminate any codes related to removal of the factory DSP. The ACM gets disappointed when it can't talk to the DSP, but settings that allow the a2b bus to function seem to result in the U0238 code. Not a big deal, but I like not having any error codes... Because you know Ford will blame my aftermarket amp for the fact that I can't get OTA updates.
you were able to get raptor splash screen on your OB? you talking cluster or sync screen?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

H0pelessOpus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands; 2022 Maverick Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

looks like the newest forscan update has the easy menu in the ABS module. unfortunately not every line is figured out just yet. this probably holds the "fix" in one of the lines code change.
Looks like I need to update then!

Sponsored

Elliott35

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for working on this everyone!

I would happily pay a couple $k to have this working on my 2.3l "Lux".

cake

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for working on this everyone!

I would happily pay a couple $k to have this working on my 2.3l "Lux".
One of us, one of us!!!!! So sad the extra money we already paid for "lux" doesn't include this as stock. I've tried a lot of things and have yet to get it working. Any chance you have forscan and would mind sharing your ABS module?

Elliott35

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One of us, one of us!!!!! So sad the extra money we already paid for "lux" doesn't include this as stock. I've tried a lot of things and have yet to get it working. Any chance you have forscan and would mind sharing your ABS module?
Truck is in the shop RN. But I can certainly try once I get it back. I've not spent the time yet to figure out forscan, but how hard can it be...

Has anyone located anything about the Mobileye processor that is in the Bronco? Circa 2020 Ford stated that the Bronco would have the Mobileye EyeQ 4 chip/sensor for a future ADAS update.

News from 2020:
" Ford and Mobileye have worked together previously, but this is the first time the automaker is committing to use the company’s technology for the entire lifecycle of its next-generation cars and trucks. That includes vehicles such as the new Ford Bronco, all-electric Mustang Mach-E crossover and next-generation F-150 pickup. Ford last month announced its own hands-free driving system called Active Driver Assist. The F-150 and Mustang Mach-E will be among the first vehicles to have the technology in 2021. The Bronco will use Mobileye’s systems but not offer the hands-free driving system at launch, according to Ford."

There are some people working on the Comma.ai project that have made progress on other vehicles with the same hardware as the Bronco (F150). Has anyone investigated their documentation?

Ford · commaai/openpilot Wiki · GitHub
(20) Discord | #ford | comma.ai community

Another thought is that Ford initially was going to ship the F150 Raptor with Bluecruise and backed out at the last second (gave early orders a rebate for the missing feature). I wonder if someone can compare the differences between Raptor and standard F150 modules to find a clue on the differences. I can't imagine that Ford made a hardware change that late in the development cycle, so it has to just be a software change.

Also, the 2024 Ranger has "Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go, & Speed Sign Recognition / Active Park Assist. Doesn't the Ranger have the exact same hardware as Bronco?

Last edited:

SkiSquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I appreciate all the work as well! Picked up my OBX last Saturday (2.7,sas,lux,4dr ). Planning on the changes this weekend.

cake

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

2.3 Update, for anyone else that might be working on this:
When turning the BCM ACC to Stop&Go, the only immediate DTC I get is:
U2101:56-AF Control Module Configuration Incompatible
I've tried a bunch of different settings in the ABS "easy mode" module to see if I can get it to clear but it seems touching anything in this menu causes my entire system to go off the charts with errors.

PCM relearning doesn't really seem to do anything to help.

I get intermittent IPMA lost comms with ABS and PSCM DTC codes as well, but resetting the DTC clears these.

Not sure if anyone has run into the ABS DTC Code i'm getting, but if you have and have any suggestions any thoughts are appreciated!

Last thought: turning to Stop&Go and just trying to turn on ACC via my steering wheel's controls gives an ACC Unavailable pop up on my screen and doesn't even allow me to turn on classic CC.

Sponsored

JWBroncoATL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I appreciate all the work as well! Picked up my OBX last Saturday (2.7,sas,lux,4dr ). Planning on the changes this weekend.
I have the same Bronco (OBX, 2.7, SAS, Lux, 4DR). I would love to see you post an update after you attempt this this weekend.

Is the bottom line that you will be able to turn on Stop and Go ACC, but not Lane Centering?

Just wondering if I am interpreting things the correct way from reading through the thread.

SkiSquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have the same Bronco (OBX, 2.7, SAS, Lux, 4DR). I would love to see you post an update after you attempt this this weekend.

Is the bottom line that you will be able to turn on Stop and Go ACC, but not Lane Centering?

Just wondering if I am interpreting things the correct way from reading through the thread.
Yes, as least for now looks like lane centering may require non-Forscan changes, based on what I’ve read in the forums.

Strizzo

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX460, 1966 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

with the 3 step process I did, you can make your normal acc that shuts off at 10mph stop&go like god intended.

Others seem to have intelligent adaptive cruise which automatically adjusts your speed based on speed limit signs and the road, but are still organizing notes on the exact changes needed to make that happen.

SkiSquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

with the 3 step process I did, you can make your normal acc that shuts off at 10mph stop&go like god intended.

Others seem to have intelligent adaptive cruise which automatically adjusts your speed based on speed limit signs and the road, but are still organizing notes on the exact changes needed to make that happen.
Can you summarize the 3 step process for stop and go? There’s 2 module changes and a relearn, but I’m not sure of the order

Strizzo

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX460, 1966 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can you summarize the 3 step process for stop and go? There’s 2 module changes and a relearn, but I’m not sure of the order
i posted the operations and the order earlier in the thread but i did bcm, abs, relearn.
Sponsored

Last edited: