Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Green... it beautiful! I'm in, and I think I will add the squatch package. I only live once!
Sponsored

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And here I was... thinking they might bring back some retro colors that people would actually give a shit about... glad to see @Ford Motor Company brought the same disappointment everyone was expecting.

Sponsored

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford says they listened to customers.........
The last I remember, we didn't just want "a" green, but satin or matte finish Olive Drab Green. What about satin or matte finish Desert Tan as well? If you say this is a dedicated off-roader, how about an industry first "bedliner clear coat? What about Sky or Robin Egg Blue? What about a "Burn Your Eyes Out Yellow" or "Blazing Orange" instead if 50 shades of gray? Ford is playing it way too safe with colors. The only plain colors that should be offered on a Bronco are white, black, and one shade of gray, preferably "Lead Foot Gray" like on the F150.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rapid red stunk. Should’ve got red of velocity blue instead of lightning but the less blues the better😂

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And here I was... thinking they might bring back some retro colors that people would actually give a shit about... glad to see @Ford Motor Company brought the same disappointment everyone was expecting.
Disappointers never fail to disappoint

r21free

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
amb one year color and 2021 are limited production year.Should make my 2021 amb with at lwast 50 cents ...

Sponsored

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t like the pepper red on the Maverick, but I’d like to see what it looks like on the Bronco

_finack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like the green. I'm currently a late reservation oxford white. I think I'll switch to green when I reorder for MY22.

NurseDan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

At reveal, AMB was my colour. Then I saw it in person and my heart sank. No way I’d be happy with something that dark. I’m in the minority but I think this green is beautiful. Rapid Red beautiful too but, to me, Hot Pepper Red is far more interesting.

NurseDan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Demanded by Enthusiasts And Inspired by its Heritage, Eruption Green Paint Option Set for 2022 Bronco; Hot Pepper Red Too | Ford Media Center

Bronco_Eruption Green_01.jpg

DEARBORN, Mich., Aug. 20, 2021
– Packed with the latest off-road technology, the Ford Bronco’s early years are the inspiration for new Bronco color choices for the 2022 model year.

Ford Bronco color and materials designers developed Eruption Green Metallic as a modern interpretation of Mallard Green, which was featured on first-generation Bronco models in the early- to mid-1970s.

“Automotive enthusiasts, and especially Bronco fans, are passionate about colors and will be excited about Eruption Green,” said Barb Whalen, Ford color and materials manager. “Paint has a wonderful way of evolving because of technology. Eruption Green is a contemporary color, but there’s a connection with Bronco heritage. It’s evergreen-inspired, with yellow highlights that really tie it into nature.”

The first-generation Bronco (1966-1977) is the featured vehicle at this year’s Woodward Dream Cruise. Bronco brand took the opportunity to debut the new Eruption Green color to the audience at the world’s largest one-day automotive event, as well as the new-for-2022 Hot Pepper Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat.

Both Eruption Green and Hot Pepper Red Metallic will be available for every Bronco series in the lineup.

Antimatter Blue, Lightning Blue Metallic and Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat will be available exterior color options until the end of the 2021 model year. Orders for 2022 Bronco two- and four-door, including with Eruption Green and Hot Pepper Red, will open later this year.

Bronco_Eruption Green_03.jpg

Bronco_Eruption Green_02.jpg
Bronco_Eruption Green_04.jpg
Bronco_Eruption Green_05.jpg
Bronco_Eruption Green_06.jpg
Bronco_Eruption Green_07.jpg
Bronco_Eruption Green_08.jpg
Bronco_Eruption Green_09.jpg
Bronco_Eruption Green_10.jpg
Bronco_Eruption Green_11.jpg
Bronco_Eruption Green_12.jpg
Bronco_Eruption Green_13.jpg
Bronco_Eruption Green_14.jpg
Bronco_Eruption Green_15.jpg
Bronco_Eruption Green_16.jpg
Bronco_Eruption Green_17.jpg
Bronco_Eruption Green_18.jpg
Bronco_Eruption Green_19.jpg

More Eruption Green video & pics:

e7078df4-8a31-4422-ba12-3c5a1bfb696a-jpeg.jpg

d8ce7e22-5baa-4278-8d2a-49c9011bddc4-jpeg.jpg

3d930f21-3081-40ee-b7ec-d9bf5547471d-jpeg.jpg

E9Re6b4X0AIRK96.jpeg

E9Re6byWUAM5lOH.jpeg

For good looks at Hot Pepper Red, see it on the Ford Maverick:

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/hot-pepper-red-maverick-club.219/

Hot Pepper Red Metallic CGI image mined by @JBowles

1629416586441-png.png

2022-Inspiration-Mallard-Green.jpg.jpg
Yes! I’m in the minority but I agree with all of Ford’s decisions about MY22 colours.
Sponsored