Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150 , Broncos 76, 75, 72, 72, 68, 67, 66
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't think so.. Everyone without a VIN has to reorder for 22. Won't be in the system. It's shitty.
You are so vary right, we that do not have vins do need to reorder even though some of us has 99 - ed our orders for one reason or another, mine was for a mod top. But ford just blew up my plan for that as well now
Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a '14 Focus in ruby red and every time I see a rapid red Super Duty I swoon... I don't know what to do now, loved hot pepper on the ST, hate it on the Ranger, it's too orange and not deep enough :( Might be switching to team velocity blue but I need time to grieve my red Bronco :'(
Ruby Red may be Fordā€™s best color from this century. It looks so deep and jewel tone and lives up to its name. On the right vehicle, itā€™s amazing. If I had ordered Rapid Red, Iā€™d be bummed it was gone and I had to pick something else. Rapid Red is a good color, but not quite as good as Ruby Red. It does look really good on the Bronco, though. Gonna be one of those ā€œonly 1 of 27 like itā€ auction comments in 2051. šŸ˜„

SolarWizard

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Diesel Gladiator // 2 door Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This isnt like ā€œSaberā€ from the 2019 ranger right? šŸ¤®

Firewoody19

Badlands
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think Fords color palate closely resembles the colors of our emotions. rage, sadness, and disappointment.

Sponsored

ChrisCozart

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond (non-Sas.)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I really wanted to like it....but.....the green just doesn't go with the gray top and fender flairs. And good thing the doors weren't off. That Outer Banks model would have been a green Bronco with gloss black grill, gray top and fenders, black bumpers, and blue seats. I'm going to stop before I rabbit hole on the awful interior and trim color schemes.

Palerider

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ruby Red may be Fordā€™s best color from this century. It looks so deep and jewel tone and lives up to its name. On the right vehicle, itā€™s amazing. If I had ordered Rapid Red, Iā€™d be bummed it was gone and I had to pick something else. Rapid Red is a good color, but not quite as good as Ruby Red. It does look really good on the Bronco, though. Gonna be one of those ā€œonly 1 of 27 like itā€ auction comments in 2051. šŸ˜„
i have the rapid red, which is ok, but would have been stellar to have the rub red, much better. the kmc recon wheels on my rapid red match better to the ruby red color also.

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The staged photos of the green look promising but then it drives in in that video and it disappoints.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All the removal of AMB means in my mind is that it will be even more rare and eventually could be worth more. šŸ¤‘ So Iā€™m hoping my soft top decision comes in clutch for a 21 model.

I am also in the minority and I hate that green.
Donā€™t count on a color ā€œbeing worth moreā€. Typically, a color might have a resale value difference of maybe a couple of hundred dollars and itā€™s usually the unloved colors being worth a little less. The only real difference a color makes us selling a vehicle by private party faster. Dealers donā€™t even care on trade-in because they rarely keep trade-ins.

And you arenā€™t in the minority about green. It has a low take rate, most people donā€™t like it on vehicles, but nobody wants to get hammered by a hostile crowd. šŸ˜†

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is the red one in the background the Heritage model? Itā€™s got the old grill on the new bronco
I think that may be a prototype like the one next to it that never made it to production. I mean the actual production model never made it to production either, but here we are.

Sponsored

ChrisCozart

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond (non-Sas.)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco Eruption Green & Hot Pepper Red Metallic coming for 2022 Bronco. Antimatter Blue, Lightning Blue and Rapid Red Going Away 1629517853747

And not really sure the new Hot Pepper red will be much off from the existing Race Red.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
New to Bronco, not to Ford. This color has been around a few years already. Escape, Ranger, etc.
Yeah, the fact that people havenā€™t seen it in the wild even though itā€™s been available for a few years says everything.

Benzo

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many to list
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a bronco this color. It changes color tones depending if it is in the sun or in shade. It does get lighter in the sun or how you use it ;)

Yes, you can see that I need washout floors when I get my Badlands. The 74 is rhino lined and I do wash it with a water hose while standing in it. Maybe Ford will make me happy with a washout rear seat panel in MY22.
Ford Bronco Eruption Green & Hot Pepper Red Metallic coming for 2022 Bronco. Antimatter Blue, Lightning Blue and Rapid Red Going Away before playa
Ford Bronco Eruption Green & Hot Pepper Red Metallic coming for 2022 Bronco. Antimatter Blue, Lightning Blue and Rapid Red Going Away brc aftermath