Sponsored

NOW AVALIABLE: ORACLE LIGHTING OCULUS™ BI-LED PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS FOR 2021+ FORD BRONCO

ORACLE Lighting

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
if you are talking about the Jeep LED group lights - that is not accurate they certainly use the lens... So do Marimoto lights and others .. And yes I understand that all of those are 2x to 3X more expensive... and I do believe that Oculus is a great value considering what you get... but I also know that there is a way to solve those issues - I just don't know if its possible to do it at oracle price point...
What you are referring to is the LED optic which is not the same as a true bi-led projector with a cut-off shield in place. The vibrant color band is from the precision of the cut-off shield.
Sponsored

xiLLeNtz

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just placed my order for ambers! Now I feel like I got to swap out my Oracle fogs from yellow to amber 😩 !

Super wishful thinking but I hope they arrive next week! SUPER STOKED!

OP
OP
OracleLights

OracleLights

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Update: These are estimated to start shipping the first round of pre orders late January!! 👏

Sponsored
OP
OP
OracleLights

OracleLights

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

xiLLeNtz

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
let’s goooo, got the notification saying the shipping label was created and that the order has been fulfilled! Totes excite!!

Meeru

Base
First Name
Amir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4dr Base, 2021 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got mine and installed, looks great.

Question, the switchback is just during turn signals right? I can't opt to leave it amber if I wanted?

OP
OP
OracleLights

OracleLights

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Got mine and installed, looks great.

Question, the switchback is just during turn signals right? I can't opt to leave it amber if I wanted?
That is correct! Share pics if you are able! :)

Sponsored
OP
OP
OracleLights

OracleLights

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Light focus is very important for not only driver safety but others on the road who can potentially have their vision obstructed by glare. This is especially significant on lifted vehicles where the light source is raised and, in a position, to interfere with the field of vision of other drivers. These new Oculus headlights feature a very sharp cut-off line and focus light with precision specifically to avoid such issues.

The NEW ORACLE LIGHTING OCULUS™ BI-LED PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS FOR 2021+ FORD BRONCO is in STOCK and ready to start shipping NOW! Purchase yours HERE today (3/17/23) and enter to win an ORACLE Lighting $100 Gift Card. Also don't forget to use your code FORUM10 for additional discounts!

Ford Bronco NOW AVALIABLE: ORACLE LIGHTING OCULUS™ BI-LED PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS FOR 2021+ FORD BRONCO BroncoOculus_Front_ON_1024x1024
Ford Bronco NOW AVALIABLE: ORACLE LIGHTING OCULUS™ BI-LED PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS FOR 2021+ FORD BRONCO Oracle-Lighting-SEMA-EVENT-PHOTOS-143_1024x1024

2021+ Ford Bronco Oculus Bi-LED Projector Headlights from ORACLE Lighting- Halo DRL Amber or White

starbunz

Black Diamond
First Name
Star
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My Black Diamond has the auto dim/bright, do these Oculus ones do that too? Or is that just specific to the OEM headlight?

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My Black Diamond has the auto dim/bright, do these Oculus ones do that too? Or is that just specific to the OEM headlight?
Yes, the Lin-bus high beam feature carries over to the Oculus headlights.

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@OracleLights @ORACLE Lighting The black housing around the lens is melting on both my left and right headlight. I've only had them for about 3 months. Anyone else encounter this issue?
Not good. I’ll check mine in the morning. I’ve had mine for about the same amount of time.
Sponsored