Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F450
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have the Lux, and so I chose the DA switch because I was only looking for the single controller (not also the rear fog).
Yup this is correct, I wanted the ability to control a rear fog which is why I chose this switch.
Sponsored

grtharris

Outer Banks
First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks 4dr, 2008 Mustang GT CS (Wife's), MH
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OBX with Modular front bumper with Tow package. Have looked a couple of times at the rear bumper and do not see the rear fog light connector. Drawing shows it dropping off the wires going to the sensor next to the tag light.

geoking

Outer Banks
First Name
george
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 , 2020 F150, 1934, 1948, 1958 , 1966
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yup this is correct, I wanted the ability to control a rear fog which is why I chose this switch.

I ordered the switch for front/ rear fogs last. right from "Online FordPartsCatelog.com"

They canceled my order this morning and stated they would be refunding my money ........Stated reason : Due to "Nationwide Backorder"

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered the switch for front/ rear fogs last. right from "Online FordPartsCatelog.com"

They canceled my order this morning and stated they would be refunding my money ........Stated reason : Due to "Nationwide Backorder"
Damn... I hope they go back into production with the double fog switch! 😩

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
ModifyMike

ModifyMike

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F450
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I figured they would catch up with inventory over time, ordered mine from a local dealer and at that time there was only like 5 in the warehouse.

KyleQ

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
8 Broncos!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh this is fantastic. Once an affordable modular bumper light bracket is out I'll get some fogs installed.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I may have one available if the wiring isn’t at the module above the fender. I’ll check when I install the block heater.

Bee Bop

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands, 02 Mustang GT Vert, 91 S10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine came today, but it is the wrong one.

geoking

Outer Banks
First Name
george
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 , 2020 F150, 1934, 1948, 1958 , 1966
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I may have one available if the wiring isn’t at the module above the fender. I’ll check when I install the block heater.
Pls pm me if it becomes available?

Sponsored

Bee Bop

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands, 02 Mustang GT Vert, 91 S10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The switch issue is solved. I ordered the Switch ML3Z-11654-DA
Ford Bronco Factory Fog Light Switch IMG_0852

everything was correct except for the mirror light buttons were not there, I had these buttons instead.
Ford Bronco Factory Fog Light Switch IMG_0849

I was reading in this Thread about how they are on back order now and was stating to get P.O.ed that I had the wrong switch, but then I got to looking at the switch to see if there was anyway I could some how make it work. That Is when I noticed that the left buttons were a separate module that pluged in to the main switch. So I started taking the face plate off and was able to remove the buttons. i then replaced them with the buttons from my old switch.
Ford Bronco Factory Fog Light Switch IMG_0851
Ford Bronco Factory Fog Light Switch IMG_0850

Volia I now have a functioning switch with the foglight button and the correct lamp buttons.
Ford Bronco Factory Fog Light Switch IMG_0848

I tested the functions and everything is working properly. All that is left to do is activate the foglight button once my BD light kit comes in.

IMG_0848.jpg

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The switch issue is solved. I ordered the Switch ML3Z-11654-DA

everything was correct except for the mirror light buttons were not there, I had these buttons instead.

I was reading in this Thread about how they are on back order now and was stating to get P.O.ed that I had the wrong switch, but then I got to looking at the switch to see if there was anyway I could some how make it work. That Is when I noticed that the left buttons were a separate module that pluged in to the main switch. So I started taking the face plate off and was able to remove the buttons. i then replaced them with the buttons from my old switch.

Volia I now have a functioning switch with the foglight button and the correct lamp buttons.

I tested the functions and everything is working properly. All that is left to do is activate the foglight button once my BD light kit comes in.

I’m curious about you ordering ML3Z-11654-DA …I had taken down the switch part number as M2DZ-11654-DA. Glad you made it work!

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey @4x4TruckLEDs.com - so here are the answers for the awesome setup to save an upfitter!
Yeah so I honestly forgot all about this thread but someone asked about this recently and I decided to take a look. I'm reading through all the posts and I plan to grab one of the M2DZ-11654-DA myself.

What Im still reading/trying to find is a pig-tail that you could use to plug into the factory connector with 2 wire leads that you could then splice onto OUR upfitter harness.

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah so I honestly forgot all about this thread but someone asked about this recently and I decided to take a look. I'm reading through all the posts and I plan to grab one of the M2DZ-11654-DA myself.

What Im still reading/trying to find is a pig-tail that you could use to plug into the factory connector with 2 wire leads that you could then splice onto OUR upfitter harness.
Apparently these are them:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/factory-fog-light-switch.22937/post-951147

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I read through this entire thread but it was a little bit unclear. Where is the wiring for the modular bumper on vehicles with lux package located? And are people using connectors to tie in aftermarket lights with the factory wiring?
Sponsored