Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sorry if already covered

Was looking for advice on getting sound deading head liner for mic hard top. This will be my DD. So not sure if the extra $495 is worth it or not?

also any word on if dealerships will get any Broncos In show room to have us able to sit in before spending $40,000 (give or take) I would like to see how big the blind spots are with A post, over hood and how high the belt line is. A big thing for me would be the leg room. I’m 6’2” so will there be adequate let room behind drivers seat.
Sponsored

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry if already covered

Was looking for advice on getting sound deading head liner for mic hard top. This will be my DD. So not sure if the extra $495 is worth it or not?

also any word on if dealerships will get any Broncos In show room to have us able to sit in before spending $40,000 (give or take) I would like to see how big the blind spots are with A post, over hood and how high the belt line is. A big thing for me would be the leg room. I’m 6’2” so will there be adequate let room behind drivers seat.
Both of your questions have been covered extensively. Searching for the multiple threads on each topic would serve you better than someone summarizing them here.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'll be waiting on "HotHead" to get their head liner designed for the Bronco. I have their product in my Jeep JL, and it's much better quality at a better price. Just a thought for you to consider.

https://hotheadheadliners.com/?gcli...FidMlLTyh0felCP6aCXcgAc33Acc3yaYaAiw1EALw_wcB

No one really knows when dealers will get Broncos to see, and test drive. They are supposed to get some for dealers that request them. As far as blind spots if the Bronco is like my Jeep (which I expect it is) there won't be any problems there. Also, check out some of the videos here to get a better idea about the leg room.

OP
OP

Fabs

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sorry if already covered

I'll be waiting on "HotHead" to get their head liner designed for the Bronco. I have their product in my Jeep JL, and it's much better quality at a better price. Just a thought for you to consider.

https://hotheadheadliners.com/?gcli...FidMlLTyh0felCP6aCXcgAc33Acc3yaYaAiw1EALw_wcB

No one really knows when dealers will get Broncos to see, and test drive. They are supposed to get some for dealers that request them. As far as blind spots if the Bronco is like my Jeep (which I expect it is) there won't be any problems there. Also, check out some of the videos here to get a better idea about the leg room.
thanks for posting link I was having a hard time finding a good thread about leg room. Still working on a good one about the headliner. There’s so much info out there it’s difficult for me to narrow things down

Sponsored

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I figure the headliner adds about $8 onto my monthly payment, so why not?
I don't have a headliner on my Sahara, and can't really say I 'need' one. Of course you don't miss what you don't have. But from what I've seen/heard of the Bronc, it may have a thinner, lighter hardtop than the Jeep -- so for that reason, worth it for me.

Escape Hatch

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mk7 GTI, 19 Atlas SE w/ tech R Line V6 4 motion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We get a good amount of rain here in NC, curious how loud that will be on the top.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We get a good amount of rain here in NC, curious how loud that will be on the top.
The same as the rag top, just a different tone of the plopping rain. :) It's really nothing to worry about my friend. You won't notice it, because you'll be having to much fun driving that Bronco.

I couldn't tell much difference in my Jeep JL with the hardtop even after I installed the head liner.
Sponsored