andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Oh man I need this in my life! Looks great! Thanks for sharing ... how much $?
I believe the soft top is $350. I really want that as my only top when I take delivery. You can get a jeep with a soft top. Should knock a bit off the price, but it's not an option on a 2 door base. What could be more base than the softie?

Advertisement

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 vw gti

Krimzun

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP/JEEP
Yah that's nope for me just looks off maybe if it didn't have the flaps covering the zippers/velcro area. Also not sure a Fast back makes sense with a Broncos boxy look just my 2 cents.

Parker

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gr Che Overland, Corvette, Tahoe, 46 Chevy 2ton
You know I really found the hatchback soft-top on the last 4-Door we saw to be quite sexy, but I'm really not digging it on "this" 2-Door for some reason. It may be that the hatchback top does not look good on models that do not have the Sasquatch Package. Then again, I think any Bronco that doesn't have at least 33s looks kind of goofy and disproportionate, but that's just me. I would really like to see this on a Squatched 2-Door so I could make a more educated opinion.
I think it is the baggy big side window. Four door window is half the size and tight on the one driving photo I have seen - all square 4 door side windows have major waves (like this two door).

Parker

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gr Che Overland, Corvette, Tahoe, 46 Chevy 2ton
I am going to get a Badlands...I think there will be rebates and such by end of year.
Did you read the post that has Ford Dealers having to spend roughly $12,500. (tax deductible) for each additional floor model they receive.
I was in your hope club before that post.
Hey, by the time the bargain hunters come in there will be no more bugs (2022 leftovers).

nvabill

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara, C-182 Skylane

BigFootie

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, Honda HRV
@618TRVLWILD, thanks for posting and Heidi for providing.
I like it. Not a big soft top fan but I wouldn’t kick it off my Bronco. The Big Bend wheels look good in the side photo. Tires and mud flaps.....not so much .

Advertisement

Advertisement