Uri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor, 2021 Tesla Model S Plaid
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hi All,
I've posted a couple times here, but not much so far. I got my FE back on 10/9 and only have about 900 miles on it so far. The first month I only put about 60 miles on it since I was debating keeping or selling it. I got it for MSRP so I could do well with it.

I decided to keep it and sell my Raptor in the meantime. I really like the Bronco for sure. I've had plenty of Wranglers over the years and find the Bronco much more enjoyable to drive overall. I tell everyone who asks (and that is a LOT) that it feels like a 2031 Wrangler.

Took it out to Joshua Tree last weekend to do a little exploring. Nothing too crazy since a lot of the area is restricted. But found a hill or two and went up them, just because.

The next trek is Mammoth over the holidays and then I'll begin doing some real off-roading with it. I have a Barstow to Laughlin run planned and will likely get it to Baja with a bunch of Raptor guys at least once in 2022. Plus there will be a bunch of other camping and exploring expeditions.

I'm keeping the mods light this time. A GMRS radio for Baja, the Ford mirror lights, and some BD lights for the back for the heavy dust areas. Otherwise that's about it...maybe 10 ply tires if I find I'm getting flats. Usually I modify everything like crazy, but I want to see what I can do with a stock vehicle.

tempImageOqaAhq.png

tempImageWnh4yE.png

tempImagevn9n2S.png
Sponsored

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice looking rig! Enjoy your excursions.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Sweet ride. I'm glad you've decided to keep it rather than hopping on the "Let's fuck the shit out of the car market" bandwagon.
Sponsored

Last edited: