First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22? Bronco and 77 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford should offer the rear locker option on the Base.
That'll be an aftermarket add on once mine ages a bit, but I agree with you. Personally I think every option should be al la cart individually.
Sponsored

Bscholl8

Base
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Perfection.

Sometimes I still wonder if I should have gotten a zero option base, throw some 33s on and be done. Probably would be happier in the long run.
That is exactly what I did!

Betty 2.jpg

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Perfection.

Sometimes I still wonder if I should have gotten a zero option base, throw some 33s on and be done. Probably would be happier in the long run.
True that. There is something warm and fuzzy about a base. Sounds weird but I either would have gotten a basesquatch with upfitter switches or an every possible option badlands (which I've done twice) lol

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great rig! I myself would have had to option the aux switches, and might have been Sasquatch tempted. The 33’s look great on your base. Enjoy.

titleistforged

Base
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Base, 2024 IS 500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Perfection.

I sorta did that, picked up a base cancelled order and threw on 32s. Definitely going 33s next and calling it done.

Sponsored

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I love it- I'm a base guy too. I wonder if I would have got more enjoyment out of a base like this that I could have maybe driven every day to work. And of course with a manual transmission. Mainly the better MPG. I like the base transfer case so much better- the front driveshaft is not turning all the time. I can't use my 2 door Basesquatch to drive to work, it isn't fuel efficient enough. And I so much prefer manual transmission to automatic. But my Basesquatch is base enough- only options are Sas and 2.7.

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

looks perfect glad u like it so far

CaptMorgan

Base
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks great!
My Base is only optioned with the roof rails and ax switches. Rails because I’ll use them, and switches because, being prewired, they would’ve been a bargain at 2-3 times the cost.
What did you do about speedometer calibration going to the bigger tires?

Sponsored

FrankenRodz

Base
First Name
sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 2 - Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

After a two year wait I finally received my base bronco yesterday. Base means base, as in not a single added factory item. Manual trans because I like my toys that way. I'd previously bought some BD take off wheels so I could fit bigger tires and I powder coated them carbonized grey because I like the steelies but wanted them the body color. I took it straight to the tire store for five BFG 285/ 75/17 tires. All in, with price protection, plus shipping, tax, fees, wheels and tires etc I'm just over $35k which to me seems like a lot of vehicle for the money. If it proves reliable as it ages I'll build it to be more off road worthy but for now it's just for the street and light off road with the top on and doors off, because I've learned over the years that I like the shade but with the doors off. I have a nice 77' model that's aged well, and I'm old enough to know they're all nice when they're new but time will tell how this one ages.
Good luck to everyone still waiting.
Lastly, Guy and Jim at Ted Russell Ford in Knoxville TN did a good job for me.
J

Ford Bronco Finally arrived. Seems like a lot for 35k Betty 2
Good looking Ride!
Couldn’t agree more about the Base Value.

gwp

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson FLTRUSE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After a two year wait I finally received my base bronco yesterday. Base means base, as in not a single added factory item. Manual trans because I like my toys that way. I'd previously bought some BD take off wheels so I could fit bigger tires and I powder coated them carbonized grey because I like the steelies but wanted them the body color. I took it straight to the tire store for five BFG 285/ 75/17 tires. All in, with price protection, plus shipping, tax, fees, wheels and tires etc I'm just over $35k which to me seems like a lot of vehicle for the money. If it proves reliable as it ages I'll build it to be more off road worthy but for now it's just for the street and light off road with the top on and doors off, because I've learned over the years that I like the shade but with the doors off. I have a nice 77' model that's aged well, and I'm old enough to know they're all nice when they're new but time will tell how this one ages.
Good luck to everyone still waiting.
Lastly, Guy and Jim at Ted Russell Ford in Knoxville TN did a good job for me.
J

Ford Bronco Finally arrived. Seems like a lot for 35k Betty 2
That’s just about the best looking Bronco I have seen. So many times, less is more. Nice job!!

UM_Ftown

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 5.9, 01 XJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I still think a Base is a bargain for what you get stock. Mine is the same thing but black. I added 315s and WildTrak takeoffs but I still kinda wish I left the stock wheels and only went a couple sizes bigger in tires.

midwesterpioneer

Base
First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford F150, 2006 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nice ride! Loving my manual 2dr base as well. Feels like a steal for all that you get!
Sponsored