Tishomingo

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Also, I would like to throw out there to anyone else in this thread or that may look.

The Ford ProCal is PENDING CARB approval for the '22 - '23 year Broncos. Simply put, it will not work until that is complete and Ford Performance announces ( which of course, we will update you all ) the approval for CARB and gives the go-ahead and green light. In the meanwhile, we'll gladly explore taking the device back if need be.

Just don't want anyone to go through any frustration if we can avoid it :)

If anyone is unsure or has any follow up questions, you are more than welcome to message me or our Lethal Performance account and we'll be more than happy to assist with whatever needed to get you taken care of.

Thanks so much!
To be clear, this is not accurate. Works fine on my 2022 in California. Late '22 build.
'23 may be a problem unless someone here verifies.
Sponsored

Gotchaa

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

To be clear, this is not accurate. Works fine on my 2022 in California. Late '22 build.
It’s not CARB approved in CA for 2022-2023 yet, that is 100% accurate. If you are running it in CA on a 2022 model that is your choice, its not about whether it works or not. Many people have after market parts on their vehicles that are not legal in CA and would never pass emissions but do.

ohnoauto

Wildtrak
First Name
LeBronco James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Question: I have the Ford Procal tuner and like a bonehead not paying attention I filled the tank with 7 gallons of 87 octane before realizing and the next 12 gallons of 93. Any one have any idea if this will cause harm to the vehicle?

scotman623

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy LT Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question: I have the Ford Procal tuner and like a bonehead not paying attention I filled the tank with 7 gallons of 87 octane before realizing and the next 12 gallons of 93. Any one have any idea if this will cause harm to the vehicle?
It will NOT cause any harm my friend!! You just get the most benefit out of the tune running high test gas, safe to run 87 all the time if you choose to do so, you just won’t get all the HP running it.

ohnoauto

Wildtrak
First Name
LeBronco James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It will NOT cause any harm my friend!! You just get the most benefit out of the tune running high test gas, safe to run 87 all the time if you choose to do so, you just won’t get all the HP running it.
Pheww! I've gotten that response from several different sources so I'm good now.

Sponsored

zhuwl0909

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badland Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also lived in CA, how do you get your ProCal installed? is that dealer able to help you install them?

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those of you who use this, do you keep it physically hooked up all the time?

scotman623

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy LT Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those of you who use this, do you keep it physically hooked up all the time?
I do not, I installed the tune and put it back in the box.. I will hook it up when I want to clear or look up codes of if they do a software update..

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sorry if this has been asked but i just got mine installed today by the dealership. Can someone tell me where to look at the original map? Just want to make sure its there if i ever need to go back for some reason

Tishomingo

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I also lived in CA, how do you get your ProCal installed? is that dealer able to help you install them?
Plug the ProCal into your Bronco and upload the performance tune after getting the tune online.

Sponsored

Tishomingo

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sorry if this has been asked but i just got mine installed today by the dealership. Can someone tell me where to look at the original map? Just want to make sure its there if i ever need to go back for some reason
Plug the ProCal into the Bronco. You should see Performance and Stock tunes listed. Also gets saved online when you connect the ProCal to the computer to download the tune.

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Plug the ProCal into the Bronco. You should see Performance and Stock tunes listed. Also gets saved online when you connect the ProCal to the computer to download the tune.
Can you tell me why boost is showing -134

Acarrano54

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
having an issue tryna see if anyone can help. tryna check to see if my tune needs an upgrade. when i plug it into my computer it wont connect to the procal app but it is getting power and turning to ford performance procal screen. any suggestions?

Spicygb

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wanted to inquire about the automatic transmission changes with the tune. What can I expect to see refined from this tune?

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wanted to inquire about the automatic transmission changes with the tune. What can I expect to see refined from this tune?
In normal mode, the vehicle won't short shift so aggressively, the shift points are just wonderful post-tune. Previously I would switch into sport mode, then back to 2H to achieve similar performance, but then it would tend to avoid downshifts (way worse in Baja mode for that).

In short: I'd install the damn thing JUST for the transmission changes, the horsepower is the other bonus.
Sponsored