Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have a FE reservation. I will gladly wait. My daughter has a WT with a June 21st build date. I admit the early scheduling is a little baffling but, it’s only been a few hundred.

There have been no retail deliveries yet, probably not till August, so it seems a little premature to be bailing on an FE order, there will only ever be ONE First Edition.
Sponsored

OJ Simpson

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I reserved an FE before the second 3500 units were announced. No production date for my order yet.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How is your issue any different than it is for the rest of us who may potentially get a very late 21MY? I don't want to take delivery of a 21MY the 3rd week of December when I could get a 22MY three weeks later.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’m 100% with you. If I were able to push my FE to a 2022 I would. I get in and out of cars often and it pains me to purchase a 2021 in the 4th quarter. The only other vehicle I will trade it for would be a warthog. I didn’t expect FEs to be the first ones off the line. I learned from the gladiator launch. With the growing hard top issues I really expect them to get pushed up since their the only model that has to be built in 2021. I seen a scheduler and it showed all FE will be built by august. On the flip side being in manufacturing I would rather be a later build than an early one. Gives them some time to make adjustments to the process.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved an FE before the second 3500 units were announced. No production date for my order yet.
It seems the announced the second 3,500 *after* they accidentally accepted 7,000 reservations.

Instead of infuriating half of all FE reservation holders, they just announced double the production.

(One rumor is, instead of the system allowing 3,500 FE reservations total, it allowed 3,500 each of the 2 and 4 door.)

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
How is your issue any different than it is for the rest of us who may potentially get a very late 21MY? I don't want to take delivery of a 21MY the 3rd week of December when I could get a 22MY three weeks later.
Probably because we don’t have the option to have our FEs built as 2022s. You have a choice.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Probably because we don’t have the option to have our FEs built as 2022s. You have a choice.
Not when vin is created.

FE people could always alter their order to something else and go 22MY if theyre selected too late, right? The 22MY BnP will probably come out later this summer and I could easily see folks changing orders to 22MY if they see something desirable and their number hasn't been drawn yet.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Not when vin is created.

FE people could always alter their order to something else and go 22MY if theyre selected too late, right? The 22MY BnP will probably come out later this summer and I could easily see folks changing orders to 22MY if they see something desirable and their number hasn't been drawn yet.
Correct we could move our orders to a different trim if it hasn’t been scheduled. I did see a schedule showing all FEs produced by the end of August. If the interiors we’re more appealing, I would’ve switched mine. I’m not a fan of the tan in the wildtrak and the orange stitching in the badlands.

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If this Thursday is FE scheduling it might give us more insight on how much weight the time stamp truly has in the scheduling process. All FEs are basically equal minus the towing package. Ford would have to schedule 3000 FEs for just about all dealers to get one. Will it be dealer allocation or time stamp? WE will see. Your thoughts?

Sponsored

Krisegon

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 GMC Yukon SLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I did see a schedule showing all FEs produced by the end of August
I believe I know what spreadsheet you’re talking about, and if it’s what I’ve seen, that’s a 100% theoretical build schedule put together by a forum member with no actual internal Ford knowledge.

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Pretty cool all the FEs get a number plate, I wish all my21 came with one.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If this Thursday is FE scheduling it might give us more insight on how much weight the time stamp truly has in the scheduling process. All FEs are basically equal minus the towing package. Ford would have to schedule 3000 FEs for just about all dealers to get one. Will it be dealer allocation or time stamp? WE will see. Your thoughts?
I’m gonna say allocation. Which I feel is bullshit and I’m the only FE reserved at my dealership.
Sponsored