First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I believe I know what spreadsheet you’re talking about, and if it’s what I’ve seen, that’s a 100% theoretical build schedule put together by a forum member with no actual internal Ford knowledge.
Find it to prove me wrong.

P.S I don’t feel like looking for it and I’m curious.
Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Find it to prove me wrong.

P.S I don’t feel like looking for it and I’m curious.
I don’t feel like looking for it either and have no skin in the game since I’m already scheduled, so meh.

I do remember last time someone tried to quote that spreadsheet they were laughed at once it was tied back to just another forum member!

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If this Thursday is FE scheduling it might give us more insight on how much weight the time stamp truly has in the scheduling process. All FEs are basically equal minus the towing package. Ford would have to schedule 3000 FEs for just about all dealers to get one. Will it be dealer allocation or time stamp? WE will see. Your thoughts?
I would guess region has a lot more importance than timestamp. I know this is an exaggerated example, but if Ford built 1 or 2 vehicles for each dealer over a month, that would make for inefficient delivery.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I don’t feel like looking for it either and have no skin in the game since I’m already scheduled, so meh.

I do remember last time someone tried to quote that spreadsheet they were laughed at once it was tied back to just another forum member!
Come on, don’t you want the satisfaction of knowing 100% your right. Isn’t that how forum commenting is supposed to work.

DANGL3

Outer Banks
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4d
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We’ve only scheduled through July, and MY21s are being built through December.

Much less than half of MY21 scheduling has been done. There’s plenty of time. Calm down and wait!
"At what point do we decide that a MY22 with more options is better suited than a winter-delivery "First" Edition."

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We’ve only scheduled through July, and MY21s are being built through December.

Much less than half of MY21 scheduling has been done. There’s plenty of time. Calm down and wait!
Do you know what the cut off date is for the last 2021 scheduling is? Are we going to have to wait all the way till November, until we officially know we are not getting a 2021?

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Do you know what the cut off date is for the last 2021 scheduling is? Are we going to have to wait all the way till November, until we officially know we are not getting a 2021?
Since they’ll be building 2021s in December November’s a good guess. The sad part is everyone should of known last month if they were getting a 2021 or 2022.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

At this point it is the Wild West and reservation date means next to nothing. If you have a four door convertible ordered, you’re in—especially a pre-Sept 15 reservation date. If you have a non-FE two door or MIC four door in a higher trim, you’re most likely waiting. Since FEs have to be built in 2021, they’ll be built at some point in 2021.

I will say the changing FE specs, Mod to MIC, no dual top, no roof rack, no tow, etc. and the 3500 to 7000 screwup, are all maddening BS. And even though “first” doesn’t mean “first”, it does mean you reserved day one, so should get the priority for your spot in line with with every other day one reservation (FE or otherwise) at your dealer when the commodities are available.

md540i

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco FE , 18 Expedition Max Ltd
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
They could have just called it "Special Edition" since that's a truer reflection of what it is given today's facts. But who could have guessed that the supply chains would be so broken at this point in time?

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a vin and a July 26th build date from an October 31st reservation and March order. Base 2.7 Sasquatch’d 4 door with a soft top. If a First Edition gets a build date this coming week ahead of my build date I’m going to be pissed......................................................................................

Just kidding, I am not sure how I got a vin and build date. But I do hope every First Edition reservationists gets their Broncos as swift as possible.
Same build w/MIC top. June 28 build week.

Sponsored

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If the 2020 Summer Olympics can happen in 2021, who's to say 2021 Broncos won't be delivered in 2022? (I mean, it's all covid-related.)

Let me duck now to get out of the way of the incoming....

UtahLars

First Edition
First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Ford Bronco First Edition. ‘21 Audi RS6 Avan
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am just thankful to ensure a 2021
How is it you know this is “ensured”?

With Ford, experience shows you must be super careful in parsing their statements, and even in “ensuring” that their statements are “Genuine Ford Parts”, so to speak.

It didn’t encourage me that their recent press release about the start of Bronco full size deliveries was literally just a bunch of PR soundbites strung together, with nods for everyone at Ford and the UAW but little or nothing for their customers.

Somewhere else in the thread a poster tells us we have to get out of our heads the silly idea that “First Edition” means “First.” Silly customers! Why would you even think that?

To me that exemplifies what’s become of Ford. Navel-gazing, inwardly focused. The customer is just one of a swarm of ‘em, a mosquito buzzing around your head. Someone to be “managed,” not pleased.

This isn’t unique to Ford, but the better companies hide it and compensate for it quite a bit better.

A-A Ron NJ

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My thoughts early on when the delays started, were that if they moved the entire model year to 22 (21.5) most of these issues would go away. Orders could be filled by true order stamp and the folks that were willing to wait for their preferred options could. I was more than happy waiting for a Mod/Dual top and the pull out shelf. Unfortunately that wasn't the path taken and here we are...

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
What number plate?
I thought First Edition models will have a plate near their shifter or on the dash x of 7000, or however many they actually end up making.

since 2021 won’t be a full year of production, and the first year, I just think it would be cool, to know the order it came off the line.

the vin doesn’t give any real indication does it?
Sponsored