Sponsored

First Edition Holders - Order FE or play allotment algorithm game?

What will you do when it's time to order?

• Total voters

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

With the information and confusion about the dealer allotments surfacing, are you considering following through with your FE order to guarantee you get your Bronco in the Spring/Summer of 2021? I can't imagine FE orders will go into the Fall of 2021.

Although FE holders have an early timestamp, it still may be a gamble your our converted non-FE order gets delivered in a timely manner.

I reserved a FE, but I was planning on downgrading to a BD or BB because the FE is just too much money. But now, I'm considering just going ahead and ordering the freaking thing. My car is so old - I cannot wait any longer; I'm doing good just to keep it on the road today.
Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I want mine as soon as possible. I need time to get it built and ready for next summers plans.

dj360

First Edition
First Name
dj360
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It’s hard to answer this question until build-and-price is available -but I guess “still unsure” covers this.

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd love to say I was going to order it, buy it and flip it to some rich(er) dummy for a quick profit, but im all in baby!

OP
OP
Walnut

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'd love to say I was going to order it, buy it and flip it to some rich(er) dummy for a quick profit, but im all in baby!
Definitely flipping it is still on the table. I’d have to figure out the logistics

Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The good news about the First Edition is we pretty much already know the price minus additional accessories of course. IF Ford offers a better interior I will definitely move forward with my reservation in that new and exclusive blue color offered. If not then i’ll be going with Badlands in antimatter blue.

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haven't decided on a color yet Anti-matter Blue or Cyber Orange are in the lead right now.

Anyone know if FEs are still limited to a subset of the colors? And why does Ford do that??

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Haven't decided on a color yet Anti-matter Blue or Cyber Orange are in the lead right now.

Anyone know if FEs are still limited to a subset of the colors? And why does Ford do that??
Yeah, nothing has changed in the available colors minus that new blue one being offered. I would love a forest green option.
Sponsored