Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

:confused: Just found out today my daughter has a June 10th build date for her Oxford white 4-door WT, reserved after my FE!
Sponsored

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I learned yesterday that even though I reserved my FE within minutes of the reservation banks opening I will not be getting the email until at least June but more likely July. My dealership has quite a few allocated vehicles including 4 FE's and somehow I am the last FE.

Sad face emoji as I probably won't have my bronco in my driveway until at least September. Excuse me while I go cry, again. :(
I seriously doubt you will have to wait until Sept..there is nothing holding an FE back with the exception of SAS..I believe they said the black leather is no longer a commodity restraint and I don’t believe Lux is either. At one point I thought the 2.7 V6 was a restraint but it doesn’t seem to be a hold up at this point (they may have enough at the moment) ..but it does seem the 2 door is not getting VINs in any big numbers.

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram and Challenger
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Total BS. I bought a First Edition Challenger. It was numbered and only production model that year. Pretty simple. Ford screwed up and have done nothing to make it right for FE buyers.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I get the frustration. My wife and I both have a FE on order and we didn't recieve a email yet. But as soon as I'm sitting behind the wheel of my LB FE all will be forgotten. Especially knowing we own two of only 7000 First Editions.
Sponsored

Last edited: