First Edition Sadness Thread

Razorbak86

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX-450h, BMW R1150 GS
Clubs

The amount whining over this is ridiculous.
These grossly unfair circumstances are an obvious karmic rebalancing of the universe for every idiot who has posted "First!" on Internet forums since 2009. 😂

Advertisement

NotApplicable

First Edition
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tesla Model Y
Black interior is no longer delayed
This makes no difference since those that ordered black already explicitly agreed to not having their FEs arrive late. If anything those people should be happy now that there’s a chance to be scheduled before autumn.

OP
OP
jlhill16

jlhill16

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion F-150
"First" can, and in this case does, mean top-of-the-line or best. Anyone who reserved a FE because they thought it would put them at the front of the line, should simply order some other trim. Anyone who reserved a FE because they wanted the "top-of-the-line" model, should be happy with their selection, regardless of place in line.

The amount whining over this is ridiculous.
Yet here you are.

OP
OP
jlhill16

jlhill16

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion F-150
*Update I just learned I am 4 of 11 FE's! Wow that's a lot of FE's.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (ordered)
Clubs

This makes no difference since those that ordered black already explicitly agreed to not having their FEs arrive late. If anything those people should be happy now that there’s a chance to be scheduled before autumn.
Some black interiors have already been scheduled

NotApplicable

First Edition
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tesla Model Y
Some black interiors have already been scheduled
I’m aware. This, again, changes nothing.

When people placed their orders for black interior, Ford set the expectation that their FE wouldn’t be manufactured until late summer/fall. These people should’ve had the expectation that their FE wouldn’t be produced until September or later. So to get angry now that it wasn’t scheduled for June production makes no sense and deserves no pity. They specifically acknowledged that they were fine getting their Bronco’s in autumn which in turn means they were fine with non-FE customers/customers with later timestamps being manufactured first.

Last edited:
OP
OP
jlhill16

jlhill16

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion F-150

When people placed their orders for black interior, Ford set the expectation that their FE wouldn’t be manufactured until late summer/fall. These people should’ve had the expectation that their FE wouldn’t be produced until September or later. So to get angry now that it wasn’t scheduled for June production makes no sense and deserves no pity. They specifically acknowledged that they were fine getting their Bronco’s in autumn.
I swear. You Navy pier people are the worst. LOL :)

Biigiy214

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
If I would of reserved a fe I would be mad also because you would think they were the first off the line.I did reserve a Bronco but late and hopefully it comes in sometime early next year.Look at all the people that bought the limited production 2008 Dodge Challengers that were only going to be so many built and they stored them in there garages thinking these will be worth money some day.Well that backfired and then did only built limited dodge demons with 807 hp and then the next year they came out with a 797 hp version that anyone can buy it just never stops.I am not saying that the fe’s were going to be a collector vehicle but when they first edition you guys should be first.

Smuck

First Edition
First Name
Shon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
32 Ford
Well hopefully if any problems arise with builds where a recall is needed said problem is discovered before July....

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (ordered)
Clubs

When people placed their orders for black interior, Ford set the expectation that their FE wouldn’t be manufactured until late summer/fall. These people should’ve had the expectation that their FE wouldn’t be produced until September or later. So to get angry now that it wasn’t scheduled for June production makes no sense and deserves no pity. They specifically acknowledged that they were fine getting their Bronco’s in autumn which in turn means they were fine with non-FE customers/customers with later timestamps being manufactured first.
Ah, I see what you're saying. I agree with that. FWIW I don't know why anyone who reserved an FE expected that they would be first off the line. I sure didn't. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
If you understand the car business dealer allocations were absolutely on your radar. There was zero chance these we’re going to get built and shipped around the country in exact time stamp order. It is physically impossible at the production level and logistically impossible at the shipping/dealer level. You have to understand Fords customers are the dealers, not you.

Advertisement

4 Wheel Parts

Advertisement