NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I can assure you that your new car purchasing experience is nowhere near as traumatic as that of a domestic violence survivor.
Sponsored

PittShawn

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 LR Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I feel your pain and am with you(FE order 3 minutes in). Once I know for sure my window in May, I'll allow the dealer to build whatever they want as I'll be waiting for 2022 to see what options they'll have, get my mod top, etc. I'm lucky that I don't need it based on a lease expiring etc, so I can wait. I'm over the "hey I'm gonna have it first" idea, even though I was #1 allocation at my dealer until the priority orders happened.

Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The anger is both real and palpable. Each day I wonder what I would look like in a Mach1 instead. LOL
I test drove a Mach E yesterday just to see what it was like. Very impressed! No substitute for a Bronco (or a real Mustang) though. Need something to hold me over until Ford is finished dicking us around...

I still want a Bronco though so my hold me over can't be another new $60k car 😩😂

20210425_172458.jpg

BroncoTodd

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X 100D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I heard many similar complaints about Jeep Gladiator ”Launch Edition“ owners. They had to wait as everyone else got their Gladiators months ahead of them.

This seems to be a very common problem. It’s not an excuse... just saying its not only a Ford thing.

In an ideal world, if auto manufacturers are going to offer a special ’first’ edition, they would do the due diligence to allocate necessary parts way ahead of time to avoid this problem. Unfortunately it would disrupt the normal supply chain process, which is not cost effective. Therefore, it’s easier to deal with a small amount of negative feedback and just go about business as normal.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I deferred one of my FE reservations and should hopefully turn it into a MY22 Heritage Edition. It should be built in 1966.
Jokes on you, you can order a heritage edition but Ford won't built those until 2066.

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I learned yesterday that even though I reserved my FE within minutes of the reservation banks opening I will not be getting the email until at least June but more likely July. My dealership has quite a few allocated vehicles including 4 FE's and somehow I am the last FE.

Sad face emoji as I probably won't have my bronco in my driveway until at least September. Excuse me while I go cry, again. :(
Scenario: You were 4th probably because (not positive but probably has happened at many dealerships) your dealership sat on the reservation opening and ordered the other three for salesmen and will buy them back once delivered. Just one scenario😆

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Exactly this! "Pay the premium, then wait"
I don’t think you have paid a premium yet, and you can always switch to a different build with fewer commodity constraints to get a faster delivery. Your reservation timestamp remains unchanged. 🤷‍♂️

Eisenhower19

First Edition
First Name
Brenton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150, Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I just figured it guaranteed a 2021, so I went with it. Now with the way Ford is spreading them out, and the supply issues. This no longer reassures me that it will be completed by MY 2021! Side note - I would be happy with 1000 off every extra month we wait. Who can get that info to Ford?
Sponsored