copey23

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 1500 LTZ
Clubs

Why is the tow package not on the build and price for the first edition? Just curious if a glitch

Advertisement

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Why is the tow package not on the build and price for the first edition? Just curious if a glitch
I dont think its currently an option for any 4 door with squatch.

Cookieck

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS, Indian Chief Vintage, Yamaha Fz1, Honda Shadow, etc
Maybe the first edition 4dr already has it included? Tow package says it should be able to equip on every trim except base.

I dont think its currently an option for any 4 door with squatch.
Can build and price any other 4dr except base with squatch and tow package so that’s not it. Tow package isn’t even there to click on first edition 4 door build and price.

beaglebronco

First Edition
First Name
K
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda pilot
Did anyone come up with an answer as to if the towing package will be available on a 4DR first edition? If not through Ford directly, any reason it wouldn't be available aftermarket somewhere?

I was able to get U-haul to add a hitch for a bike rack accessory on my Honda.

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Did anyone come up with an answer as to if the towing package will be available on a 4DR first edition? If not through Ford directly, any reason it wouldn't be available aftermarket somewhere?

I was able to get U-haul to add a hitch for a bike rack accessory on my Honda.
GVWR just like badlands with roof rack bull bar and headliner. Roughly 400 pounds which is equal to the 350 pounds tongue weight plus the hitch.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 GC Trailhawk, ‘05 LJ, ‘17 F150 3.5 Screw
GVWR just like badlands with roof rack bull bar and headliner. Roughly 400 pounds which is equal to the 350 pounds tongue weight plus the hitch.
But yet I was able to almost max out my 4dr badlands with 2.7, auto, hard top, leather, lux package, tow package, winch & mount. Can’t see how that's far from the FE outside if weight of tires.

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
But yet I was able to almost max out my 4dr badlands with 2.7, auto, hard top, leather, lux package, tow package, winch & mount. Can’t see how that's far from the FE outside if weight of tires.
Sasquatch?

Advertisement

Advertisement