Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco - Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The Ford Bronco set out to bring the heat onto Jeep and offer some proper competition to that scene of drivers, and I have to say even with all I have noticed, I do not miss my Jeep at all. On top of that, I would honestly say stock from the factory and for most people use the Bronco is one of the best vehicles for hitting the back-country. Contrary to prevalent hate from that Jeep community, IFS will make it better for 90% of offroad vehicle buyers (Let's not forget, probably half of all Rubicon owners are soccer moms worried about a yearly flurry of snow.) I won't crown it king just yet as I have yet to bury this one in a bog, sleep in it for a month, or climb a few mountains, but overall, it has left a near-perfect first impression on this former Jeep owner. Even if you disagree with me, I don't think anyone can argue that it hasn't at least put the Jeep finally in competition for that "space," and that is something we can all love.

I look forward to keeping you all updated with any surprises I find in the next year and reporting back when I have tested its limits a bit more!

Did a full type up here
https://tentsandtread.com/articles/...aCgKnd8vMDpyBMLLUQ77NF-iNVIXpQE3zG93pCt8aKV0k
Sponsored

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great writeup, keep us posted over here on your adventures!