RivianNowPlz

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
For anyone interested in seeing a broken record.. here is another FE. Couple of items:

- Bronco has 30% 3M tint (Tesla has 35%)

- I had the OEM Trailer tow package installed at the dealer

- black Platinum sills go on this weekend

Next up for me:

- 37" K02s (no lift planned)
- Paint correction and ceramic coating

The Tesla in this pic just had paint correction and ceramic coating done a few weeks back.. looks phenomenal so I'm stoked about the Bronco.
Ford Bronco First pics of my First Edition Bronco with 3M tint and towing package 20211217_094823
Ford Bronco First pics of my First Edition Bronco with 3M tint and towing package 20211217_094903
Ford Bronco First pics of my First Edition Bronco with 3M tint and towing package 20211217_095148
Ford Bronco First pics of my First Edition Bronco with 3M tint and towing package 20211217_094850
Ford Bronco First pics of my First Edition Bronco with 3M tint and towing package 20211217_135321
Sponsored

OP
OP

RivianNowPlz

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Oh! And how could I forget.. here is the pic I spoke of in one of my threads which appears to show velocity blue behind the front bumper of my lightning blue Bronco. Not sure how the pic will come through, may need to wait for a less cloudy day.
Ford Bronco First pics of my First Edition Bronco with 3M tint and towing package 20211215_120829

LSTLAF

First Name
Glort
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sphere shaped craft
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If I didn't know any better....I say you took my Bronco. :cool:

Tow and 1"level lift done at Granger
5% tint front . 15% around the rest (to make it 5%)
Llumar air blue 80 inside front windshield.
same sills and Ceramic (with correction) this weekend.

Oh I picked up one of these for the back...

61dlY9h8MaS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

OP
OP

RivianNowPlz

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If I didn't know any better....I say you took my Bronco. :cool:

Tow and 1"level lift done at Granger
5% tint front . 15% around the rest (to make it 5%)
Llumar air blue 80 inside front windshield.
same sills and Ceramic (with correction) this weekend.

Oh I picked up one of these for the back...

Ford Bronco First pics of my First Edition Bronco with 3M tint and towing package 61dlY9h8MaS._AC_SL1500_
I like that plate cover, I ended up using my FP for a ford performance plate cover myself. In MN 50% is the legal limit so 30% is being ballsy as it is.. I wouldn't be able to drive at 5% unless I want to attract the unfun kind of attention that would garner haha!

LSTLAF

First Name
Glort
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sphere shaped craft
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I like that plate cover, I ended up using my FP for a ford performance plate cover myself. In MN 50% is the legal limit so 30% is being ballsy as it is.. I wouldn't be able to drive at 5% unless I want to attract the unfun kind of attention that would garner haha!
The NV DMV have a history of twisting plates when they manufacture them. I have a twisted on on my M6GC and the carbon fiber frame tweaks a bit too. This one is metal and pretty sturdy. Beside that, this all black frame got the wife's approval.

5% tint is necessary here in Vegas, and the NHP are pretty lenient because of the heat/UV. All my vehicles are tinted this way.

Sponsored

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Make sure you triple check those sills before pressing them down. One of mine is on an ever so slight angle and it drives me nuts :(

OP
OP

RivianNowPlz

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Make sure you triple check those sills before pressing them down. One of mine is on an ever so slight angle and it drives me nuts :(
Ha! I was going to do this tonight and it's kinda too dark figured I'd wait for better lighting. I'm nervous.. for this exact reason.

6GJohnny

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
For anyone interested in seeing a broken record.. here is another FE. Couple of items:

- Bronco has 30% 3M tint (Tesla has 35%)

- I had the OEM Trailer tow package installed at the dealer

- black Platinum sills go on this weekend

Next up for me:

- 37" K02s (no lift planned)
- Paint correction and ceramic coating

The Tesla in this pic just had paint correction and ceramic coating done a few weeks back.. looks phenomenal so I'm stoked about the Bronco.
Ford Bronco First pics of my First Edition Bronco with 3M tint and towing package 61dlY9h8MaS._AC_SL1500_
Noticed the Granger Ford back license plate. That's who I placed my order with back October 2020.
Sponsored