Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any folks flat tow a 2 door with Squatch? My wife and I are in the very early stages of RV research. We're probably a good ways off from pulling the trigger, but I wanted to see how things were going for folks that have a similar vehicle. Most likely looking at a Super C if we don't go the route of an Airstream and a full size truck.
Sponsored

ksdon

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Black Diamond 2 door SAS.
It works just great once you get the correct towbar height and brake system all set. It is not a hard thing just takes some research and elbow grease. We like towing our Bronco and love what you can do with it compared to a car.

IMG_1087.jpeg

OP
OP
NC_Pinz

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Black Diamond 2 door SAS.
It works just great once you get the correct towbar height and brake system all set. It is not a hard thing just takes some research and elbow grease. We like towing our Bronco and love what you can do with it compared to a car.

Ford Bronco Flat Towing a 2 Door w/ Squatch? IMG_1087
Exactly what I was looking for. That is a nice looking setup. I'm really warming up to the idea of pulling the Bronco around. The idea of traveling somewhere, using your RV as a base to explore from, and then it being your Bronco as the exploration vehicle sounds great to me.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs