Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You got it. No on reads anything on here and just makes their own shit up. Then people believe what they read on here no matter how inaccurate it is 🙄
I think I know where you were going with this, and I have some sympathy with that sentiment, but those two statements can’t both be true. :)
Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Keep reading about how it’s logistically impossible to ship these hard tops... just makes no sense to me... one piece shower/tubs ship all the time, whole truck fulls. Just as an example. Boxing up a top, with the forward end down, should be super simple and minimize the footprint. It’s an automotive part meant for the rigors of off road driving... not grandmas fine dinnerware or crystal collection.

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

AFAIK the free headliner was to address NVH complaints. Final form MIC roofs came in higher than expected in that regard.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

AFAIK the free headliner was to address NVH complaints. Final form MIC roofs came in higher than expected in that regard.
Someone claimed it was to cover up shoddy workmanship... so it must be. The internet is never wrong 😉

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Someone claimed it was to cover up shoddy workmanship... so it must be. The internet is never wrong 😉
LOL if the finish was lacking, it would be visible at the trimmed edges and joints - which aren't covered by the sound deadening panels. Remember that these roofs use 2 thin sheets of material with honeycomb between them to make them lighter (and in theory provide better NVH).

Sponsored

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is definitely a '22 at best. When in '22 is anyone's guess at this point. Sasquatch with the 7 speed manual is definitely not avaliable in a '21 MY. Other than your Sasquatch requirement though, the previous reply was correct. Everything else is available this year even if it is constrained.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We have just seen hundreds of thousands of ventilators created and delivered within a couple months. They should be able to ramp up enough hard tops to complete the all these orders.
Did POTUS invoke the Defense Production Act for Bronco hard tops when he visited Dearborn? :unsure: Asking for a friend who is (jokingly) a little concerned about your sanity. ;)

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hate to be right, but I told everyone this a month ago.
Um, they're still targeting 60% MIC tops and now creating a way to get a soft top now and hard top later which means a lot of your post wasn't accurate at all.

Weird flex...

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So much speculation this forum should start day trading.
Sponsored