First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
After a lot of manual data entering from a few DM related threads, followed by user input we have already compiled 140 data points based on todays Emails from Ford!

Looks like the cut-off for September-October is Blend Date 07/02 between Rotation# 2571 and 2712.

1632427309826.png

Looks like the cut-off for October-November is between Blend Date 07/23 & 08/01 (This seems to be a big gap but there are only 4 Broncos between these two data points on the Tracker).

1632427349974.png
FYI - Blend date is 7/21, Oct MIC replacement. Thanks!
Sponsored

HardenUp

First Edition
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

7/20 blend
October replacement month
FE

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I mean, didn't they? They keep repeating that they're doing this based on FIFO, but that's also clearly not the case. Mike Levine even confirmed on twitter last night that @Ford Motor Company had shipped a build for someone whose car was built on August 9, yet people with build dates in August prior that are being told they have to wait until November just to have the roof replaced. What do you call that if not a lie?
Sounds like you're pulling one example out of context and not knowing the reason that was done are now calling the whole process a lie? We recently had someone's Bronco damaged in transit and majority expect Ford to do something for him. Are you going to say Ford lied again if they help that customer?

tehjukebox

Black Diamond
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Ford Falcon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
And as is tradition, no info for Ford's Canadian customers! Though i suspect October simply because everyone around me in the tracker is October, so at least I have that.

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got my email. 8/13 blend date and the letter says November. I'm struggling to get my arms around how this happened given I was a very early day 1 reservation.

Sponsored

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sounds like you're pulling one example out of context and not knowing the reason that was done are now calling the whole process a lie? We recently had someone's Bronco damaged in transit and majority expect Ford to do something for him. Are you going to say Ford lied again if they help that customer?
No I'm not, and I think you know that. They said multiple times, and in this email, that they're prioritizing older blends, and even said on the livestream that they would be replacing all roofs on the dirt mountain lots prior to producing new builds (I remember that specifically because the guy in the ballcap referred to it as "iterating new units"). But we know now that that's not true, that they are producing and shipping new builds currently, and they've replaced and shipped later builds over the older ones. I don't have a problem with them doing that any of that, under the assumption that priority was still clearing out the DM lot. But now I'm looking at an estimated roof replacement, not even delivery, sometime in November, while brand new cars and older builds are being delivered as we speak. Maybe I'm wrong and mine will be shipped tomorrow, but I feel pretty misled about this process.

Alexy.Bujold

Wildtrak
First Name
Alexy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Us Canadian customers get no emails and actually haven’t received any communication emails so far, soooooo????
Exactly. My blend date is 5/12 and still no news from ford...if they really are moving the oldest rigs first I'm expecting to get some news at some point but so far its been total silence .

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

After a lot of manual data entering from a few DM related threads, followed by user input we have already compiled 140 data points based on todays Emails from Ford!

Looks like the cut-off for September-October is Blend Date 07/02 between Rotation# 2571 and 2712.

1632427309826.png

Looks like the cut-off for October-November is between Blend Date 07/23 & 08/01 (This seems to be a big gap but there are only 4 Broncos between these two data points on the Tracker).

1632427349974.png
Mine was a 7/23 blend (late 2260)but I don't think it was done until 8/2 because of the shutdown 7/26, but I did get the October email.

Oh2Bbad

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
based on recent history, it is getting harder to beleive what they tell us.
I am waiting, It will get here when it gets here and the Hits ( lies) keep coming.
So not shocked, not surprised, not anything, this is making me numb.

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got my email. 8/13 blend date and the letter says November. I'm struggling to get my arms around how this happened given I was a very early day 1 reservation.
Same man, 8/5. Looking at potentially taking delivery 6 months after originally forecasted build date, 5 months after actually built. How many are they/have they been replacing per day that they think it's going to take 80-90 days to clear the lot? They're working overtime, 7 days a week to replace 60-70 roofs per day? I mean we know they were producing 400-500 whole Broncos per day the first week of August, how the hell are they being so slow about replacing and QCing A SINGLE PART?

Sponsored

Garrett301

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

1632427309826.png

1632427349974.png
Don't forget to account for weeks that MAP was idle in July and Aug. I can't recall exactly what those were but believe 7/26 may have been one...

Oh2Bbad

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
per Ford behind my badlands built July 22.

Then in reality sometime after those stuck on DM since late June get cleared.

Actually, who knows people with a build date 7/21 are already replaced and shipping so the above out of order or no idea how to read a calendar with most likely some combo of the two happening.

Key take away...shit is moving yay.
mine is 7/12 and still sitting there somewhere, so my guess not going out in order.

BRBUSTER72

Black Diamond
First Name
DAVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 XTERRA '16 SUPER DUTY '18 EQUINOX DIESEL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What to believe? Got an email from ford last week that mine bronco had been built and shipped. Dealer called and said it went RAIL to VA and they should have it next week! I was excited!!

HOWEVER just received this email referenced above with my VIN saying its still on DIRT MOUNTAIN
Screen Shot 2021-09-23 at 2.05.57 PM.png

I don't know whose information to trust! I was ecstatic at the thought it was coming next week but this email make me nervous....but hey maybe they will ship me two broncos and only charge me for one! ;)
What is your build, res, build date. Your vin is 120 before mine. 4dr bd 7/14 res 8/03 blend. Makes me hopeful. Haven't been able to access my email yet.