Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you seen any of the Rigid pod lights come in yet, Rigid told me few weeks ago a run was done and should be delivered shortly.
Lol. They had a stop sale on them to study why they were coming loose at the off-roadeo. The several week study found loc tite needs to be put on the bolts. I spoke with my FAD guy yesterday and told him to get me 5 sets. Should be coming in next week. Might get another 5 or 10 if there’s enough interest.
Sponsored

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Lol. They had a stop sale on them to study why they were coming loose at the off-roadeo. The several week study found loc tite needs to be put on the bolts. I spoke with my FAD guy yesterday and told him to get me 5 sets. Should be coming in next week. Might get another 5 or 10 if there’s enough interest.
Too funny, no idea when the light bar bracket redesign will be done, I’d just be happy with pod lights for now until we find out if we going to get a roof rack accessory option before I buy light bar.

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Too funny, no idea when the light bar bracket redesign will be done, I’d just be happy with pod lights for now until we find out if we going to get a roof rack accessory option before I buy light bar.
The FAD has 5 roof mounted bars in stock. Was going to get a couple but wanted to see if my aft mkt distributor could get them cheaper. They carry these bars but the mount bracket is supposedly unique.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Kudos to Jarod and the team at Ruxer. They’re getting these items out FAST! Shipping most items same day. Much appreciated.

BDub

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport FE, F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

@flip will this same deal be available to those of us that currently own the Bronco Sport? If so can you post over on sister site, broncosportforum.com?

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As a Bostonian this is scary accurate. I'll just add one more, don't stop ya cah in Boston, just roll through all roads. It's every man for himself out here.
I can't help but picture every Matt Damon scene in "The Departed" when you guys type this way.
:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@flip will this same deal be available to those of us that currently own the Bronco Sport? If so can you post over on sister site, broncosportforum.com?
If the @Administrator is OK with it and we can get to a point where we are able to stay on top of BR accessories, I would be on board. We would probably create another hidden page and would take time, something Jarod is in short supply right now.

Will discuss with Jarod and let you know.

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

If the @Administrator is OK with it and we can get to a point where we are able to stay on top of BR accessories, I would be on board. We would probably create another hidden page and would take time, something Jarod is in short supply right now.

Will discuss with Jarod and let you know.
Sounds good!

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds good!
Thanks, buddy. Hoping you would say "nope" and bail me out!:LOL: Don't get me wrong, we appreciate the business but with growth comes the need for more help and our area is in desperate short supply of it. Our county unemployment is around 2.75% and anyone that isn't working is doing so by choice or unemployable for any number of other reasons.:(

coderman

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got my shipment before planned, amazing service. Now I just need the Bronco to install all of these accessories 😅

Sponsored

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The FAD has 5 roof mounted bars in stock. Was going to get a couple but wanted to see if my aft mkt distributor could get them cheaper. They carry these bars but the mount bracket is supposedly unique.
Yeah and do to whistling there was supposed to be a redesign on brackets, wonder if that has been done?

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah and do to whistling there was supposed to be a redesign on brackets, wonder if that has been done?
I knew about the light bar whistle, but only the pods working loose on those. My FAD is getting me a light bar to put on display but with the condition it can't be installed or sold since they're on a stop sale.

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I knew about the light bar whistle, but only the pods working loose on those. My FAD is getting me a light bar to put on display but with the condition it can't be installed or sold since they're on a stop sale.
Ok so the bar is still on stop sale? Good to know.

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok so the bar is still on stop sale? Good to know.
Yes. He has 5 sitting there but can't sell. Took them over a month to decide to put loc tite on the pod light bolts as the "fix".

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I need a set of hood and door graphics for a 2 door FE to go over ppf, do you have part numbers and availability?
Sponsored