First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
It makes perfect sense to advertise on ESPN and NatGeo, they want to show that the Bronco is true to its heritage. It can go anywhere and do anything and it's intended for those outdoor enthusiats.

Tbf I can't explain ABC.
It’s debuting during a country music CMA thing.... literally the perfect place to debut it.
Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey can we ask Ford to ease up
I don’t think the Nat Geo or sports center ones will get all that much viewership but the ABC one is going to get a LOT of views from the right people. Here’s the lineup:

Luke Bryan will perform with special guest Darius Rucker. The special will also feature appearances by Jason Aldean, Kelsea Ballerini, Garth Brooks, Kane Brown, Luke Combs, Miranda Lambert, Lil Nas X, Maren Morris, Brad Paisley, Blake Shelton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urbanand other stars.

That is a STACKED lineup
Yeah if you listen to country, but what person in their right mind listens to country? How about we toss in some good old 80's metal and call it a day. We want people to actually stay awake here!

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base

Yeah if you listen to country, but what person in their right mind listens to country? How about we toss in some good old 80's metal and call it a day. We want people to actually stay awake here!
Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Family Will Be Revealed Across Prime-Time Networks on July 13th, 8PM EST BD3EE860-DC3A-4595-B2CC-A4C3824D14C2

Nope. That's not country, I don't know what the hell that is.
I don’t really consider Lil Nas to be country, but between his several versions of this song he has over 1 billion YouTube views and it’s been streamed on Spotify over 1.6 billion times.

dude can draw a crowd.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Family Will Be Revealed Across Prime-Time Networks on July 13th, 8PM EST BD3EE860-DC3A-4595-B2CC-A4C3824D14C2

I don’t really consider Lil Nas to be country, but between his several versions of this song he has over 1 billion YouTube views and it’s been streamed on Spotify over 1.6 billion times.

dude can draw a crowd.
You're such a Karen @Nickp

Sorry couldn't resist... still not gonna listen to country though. I'm an old fart stuck in my ways, and I actually like to hear things like guitars, drums, and more than 2 lines in a song :D

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also, there is "Country" which is old school country and then there is "Pop Country" which is what we hear most of today on the radio. Also, if we are being fully transparent... he is a gay black man. While he might not be "Country" to some, many love and appreciate him for breaking down barriers. Country or not, the man has a well earned following.

Sub_Sonarman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus SE, 2018 F-250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Literally, half of the U.S. population listens to country music.

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Literally, half of the U.S. population listens to country music.
I'm not that half.
Give us a little mix.
Hell if half of the country listened to 50's music would that get you excited? Or half listens to rap?

Personally I don't really care because I just won't watch. Was just making a comment. No need for everyone to try and convince me to all of a sudden like country.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don’t think you have to like country but you should understand why ford is doing it like this. Country Thunder out here draws hundreds of thousands every year and every single person basically is driving a Jeep or truck.

Sub_Sonarman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus SE, 2018 F-250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not that half.
Give us a little mix.
Hell if half of the country listened to 50's music would that get you excited? Or half listens to rap?

Personally I don't really care because I just won't watch. Was just making a comment. No need for everyone to try and convince me to all of a sudden like country.
Not trying to convince you to like country music. Just asking you to understand simple marketing. They had not planned the reveal originally for July 13, but after deciding to move it from the 9th they found an opportunity to present to a very large audience. Great marketing, whether you plan to watch or not.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
There is a reason why Toledo Ohio has 5 country stations 4 pop stations and 3 rock station. (Dad rock) that’s what most people like. so it’s a very smart move by ford.

Me I can’t STAND radio music.

they don’t play my music on the radio.

Sponsored