jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Honestly. I can’t follow through with this order until I get a proper rear leg room dimension or possibly get a chance to sit in it. Every rear legroom shot is pitiful and if I can’t fit a rear facing babysit its useless to me and a 55k paperweight in the driveway. Fords legroom dimensions on the website are identical to the 2 door and need correcting. Under assumption that’s its small based on dimensions and photos and need to officially be proved wrong.
Sponsored

Section8

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Base
You are not wrong but the jeep 2 door does not have this feature at all i believe

This is once again, best in its class 2 door storage for this type of vehicle even though it pails in comparison to the 4 door which will likely have MASSIVE storage space.

A few years from now we could see crazy conversions to flatbed 2 doors
I don't know how it is on the JL but in the Jeeps I had in the past the rear seat was removable, which it doesn't sound like it is in the Bronco.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Technically, it can still be called flat. The term what you are looking for is that it's not level when it has a 4" incline.

BINGO !!!!!! If you look at the seat it is folded FLAT, but not level with the cargo area.

When my son was like 5 I taught him you have 4 fingers and a thumb. Got the :rolleyes: from the wifey. weeks later when the teacher ask how many fingers you have, my son explained it. Teacher said tell your dad he is correct but for our lesson here you have 5.

it's all in the way you word it.

Sasquatch with 35's available to all. ........... with the auto.

BoneyRoads

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' 2.3 MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm just gonna put this out there, but I'm seeing in this thread quite a few guys that seem to know a lot about 4". That's all.. You can now think about that ?
A lot of damage can be done with 4” ?

Sponsored

WarPaint

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado, MINI, Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
On the 2000 Grand Cherokee you can make the bottom seat base removable with pins so the seat backs will lay flat. Maybe that's an option here.....

thehermdawg10

Base
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, 1985 Toyota Corolla GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The way I see it, if that picture of the 4 door seats folded down is how the 2 door is going to be, I'm more than ok with that. And any kind of 4 inch incline or step down or whatever doesn't make much of a difference to me. The seats are flat and thats what matters.

BoneyRoads

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' 2.3 MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BINGO !!!!!! If you look at the seat it is folded FLAT, but not level with the cargo area.

When my son was like 5 I taught him you have 4 fingers and a thumb. Got the :rolleyes: from the wifey. weeks later when the teacher ask how many fingers you have, my son explained it. Teacher said tell your dad he is correct but for our lesson here you have 5.

it's all in the way you word it.

Sasquatch with 35's available to all. ........... with the auto.
Auto quatch :(

Sponsored

BE_

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 jeep cherokee, piece of junk Korean car
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Honestly. I can’t follow through with this order until I get a proper rear leg room dimension or possibly get a chance to sit in it. Every rear legroom shot is pitiful and if I can’t fit a rear facing babysit its useless to me and a 55k paperweight in the driveway. Fords legroom dimensions on the website are identical to the 2 door and need correcting. Under assumption that’s its small based on dimensions and photos and need to officially be proved wrong.
a "proper rear leg room dimension" is literally posted right on the website
Ford Bronco Ford confirms folded rear seats will have slight incline and 4" step up from cargo floor Screenshot_20200720-222431~2

NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m impressed automakers spent the better part of 30 years building body on frame vehicles with perfectly fold flat second row seats and very low floor heights.

Then suddenly in the last 10 years no one is capable of building fold flat seats and the reason manufacturers give is due to the solid axle?
Did these people fall out of the sky? Why are we ignoring that this has been done for so long without issue?

Let me be clear the fold flat thing isn’t a huge issue to me - however I’ve never owned an SUV that couldn’t do this so maybe this will be a wake up call for me?

Fold flat to me means that the floor height is never over 1/2 inch higher in any one location. 4 inch height difference plus an incline just sounds unreal.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You are not wrong but the jeep 2 door does not have this feature at all i believe

This is once again, best in its class 2 door storage for this type of vehicle even though it pails in comparison to the 4 door which will likely have MASSIVE storage space.

A few years from now we could see crazy conversions to flatbed 2 doors

Won't be that long. People will start taking out the seats on day one. The aftermarket will follow with cool storage options for those who don't want to make their own.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's really no big deal. How often does one really need the cargo to be dead-flat. Honestly the 4" rise is probably pretty good for sleeping. Especially if you're trying to use a jacket or something else as crappy for a pillow.
Sponsored