Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you!!! See, that’s why they haven’t built everyone’s Bronco. Ford is still working on caring less. Until they can’t care less, screwed!!

lighten up, Francis, this is humor about grammar. We are all frustrated.
and don't call me Francis....funniest movie for sure! 😄
Sponsored

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford - "We have your reservation, we just ran out of Broncos -please accept this wonderful consolation gift, next in line?"

MOBroncoSTL

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 MX-5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I agree with the OP's analysis. I can't believe I'm saying this but with a September and October reservations I'm almost ready to call it quits. Not much of a Ford person to begin with so really they are just living up to my lowly expectations. The engine and brake issues just add to the concern but the real issue is how they are choosing immediate sales over loyal customers (not me) and real enthusiasts. Can't believe I am still hanging on when normally I would have been long gone on principles alone. I just don't understand how day 1/2 reservation holders haven't been addressed. Just so disrespectful and greedy in my (most likely uninformed) perception.

Sponsored

Broncojeff

Raptor
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500, 2020 GT350 R
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
7/16/2020 .....no vin, no build date, no nothing yet...Can anybody beat that?
Yep...7/14 first hour reservation-ordered in February...Ford knows nothing and dealer knows nothing. Crickets all around.......Yet mine is a larger dealer and new ones arriving daily for delivery. Chevy and used dealers on opposite corners have two each for sale on their lots now. Beyond frustrating.

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

580 days to estimated build date

Docindahouze

Base
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2016 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think anyone still waiting should make a couple more orders at another dealers and see which comes in first. Good chance it won't be the early one.
that is exactly what I did last Friday. What’s bizarre to me is I figured even small dealers would have sold more units by now. My original order dealer has only received 20 units since Bronco officially started selling. My new dealer has only received 17 units. Blew my mind a bit.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is there a way to find the largest volume Ford dealers in your area? Seriously considering the second order route at this point

Sponsored

BESKAR4

Badlands
First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't know why you wouldn't order a duplicate from another dealer, unless price was a big factor. Plenty of dealerships are taking orders at MSRP. BTW, Ford said months before orders were open to be placed that allocation and parts availability would have an effect on order fulfillment. No surprise.
I call BS on that statement from Ford- I have watched multiple people order well after I did with the same commadity restrictions I have and get their Bronco.
Sponsored